Map Editor and Installer Errors

I recently downloaded PMU and eventually decided to try out the Map Editor for fun, and I stumbled upon an issue with the Map Editor’s updater. Whenever the client attempted to load and install update KG-C-0001, the client would very often freeze and then shortly crash. Several times, the map editor spit out an error report during KG-C-0001 and a few times later with KG-C-0002, but in each situation when this error popped up, the next reload of the program would show that the update had been a success for the respective package. Below is the error report:

Another error report, the first to actually appear, occurred once during KG-C-0001 but has yet to be replicated and sadly cannot be shown due to an issue with print screen at the time; however, the error message was half the length of the shown error report, was of a different issue than protected memory, and did not successfully upload the update when the program was reloaded.
In an attempt to recreate the lost error report, I tried to reinstall the program for the Map Editor, but I ran into a few issues along the way. Whenever I deleted the files for the Map Editor and ran the Installer again (from the same folder C:\Program Files\Pokemon Mystery Universe), the installer would provide an error report when it was “updating the component installation”:

Afterwards, the installer would crash. Upon reloading the installer, it turns out that the program cannot be repaired, as if it had never been installed. The problem was resolved after deleting ALL files in the folder and running the Installer from the Downloads folder, but this is likely a temporary and inefficient fix, since updates for all programs have to be reinstalled.
In the end, all files and updates can be installed after reloading the applications a few dozen times and clearing files when needed, but regardless, these bugs should be inspected.