Hacked

ok at the first i have played pmu with account red dragon in pmu 5,6, when pmu 7 come out i have forget password then i have start with new account red drgaon i have played now long time i was lvl 53 with charizard 37 with frosslas and more, but then one day i was atempting to play pmu but the password was rong at first i was thinking that i have do rong password i have tried password like 30 times but no it wasnt right then i was find out that im hacked and someone has taken my account -.- and chanced password now i dont now what can i do i play now with red dragon account weak account but only to wating if my stolen account will come played pmu and when it will i will be ready. :D if there got any plan gow can i get him plz tell me. but for now i will be sad :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

instead of putting this on report user, try to pm an admin to get their attention directly like that or in the game

I have seen another user going around as red dragon, but they didn’t get the compensation I think. Anyway, you have to have a fresh start in PMU 7 because they are using a whole new kind of programming than what they used to use. As Alex said though, you should probably consult an admin about this issue rather than posting a forum thread.

yes i have send him PM but he didnt respond yet i will give some time.

well tnx to all who has help i got my account back now :D