Choosing your starter

Choosing your Starter:
Any starter can be a great team member, but some starters are better than others. Now I will talk about the best starter for each type.
I"ll start with psychic.
Ralts, Ralts is a more defensive Abra, It has a decent move pool and great stats.
Fire: before we start with the best fire type starter, it should be noted that it is very hard to beat Cliffside cave(The dungeon you have to beat to evolve) as a fire type.
Cyndaquil, Cyndaquil"s evolutions have some great moves. Such as Eruption and Lava Plume.Some great stats and some great advantages.
Water:
Mudkip
Mudkip has balanced stats a decent move pool. It is weak in the first few dungeons, but in the dungeons after that it"s really strong in, being hardly touched by the powdersnow-spamming-Swinub.
Normal: Munchlax
Munchlax has it"s ups and downs, one of the ups is it"s massively overpowered HP.
Some of the downs are these, Munchlax"s move pool and Munchlax needing a Soothe Bell to evolve, just so all your new people know, Soothe Bells are some of the rarest items on PMU, very few people have them anymore.

You can help the guide by posting the best starters for the types I haven’t covered.

I think it would be best if you make an opinion on all the starters.
All of them have their ups and downs, like Shinx being hard to train until level 42 Discharge.

Well so far I have Kirk, lol. Well all except Cyndaquil, Which would be Tepig if it wasn’t event only, lol.

Well so far I have Kirk, lol. Well all except Cyndaquil, Which would be Tepig if it wasn’t event only, lol.[/quote]
I mean write a description for every single starter which is from Destiny Cavern. and Don’t keep it in a spoiler either.

Oh, I am so stupid e_e".
I think making a description on ALL the starters would be a little hard since alot of people don’t use alot of them.
(Nether do I :?)

I think the better idea, is to remain inpartial towards which starter should be chosen,
people should ideally pick the pokemon they like the most.

This thread should really outline what obstacles they could encounter in the future.

That’s my opinion though, you don’t have to do it that way.

well. ill make a “guide” of some sort based on what you said dandy.
Fire types:your gonna have a bit of difficulty beating cliffside. so try to bring a friend with a grass type or water type or something like that to help.
Normal type:your pretty much decent all around…the normal types in pmu arnt really good until they evolve. like munchlax. it has a ton of hp but…its probobly one of the hardest pokemon to evolve. i dont think there has been a snorlax yet on pmu.
water types:youll be good. however pokemon in the later dungeons like snover will prove a tiny bit of a problem
grass type :youll be pretty good. but dungeons like winden pass will prove a bit hard if your not prepeared.
psychic type:youll be good. psychic types dont really have the best defence but there special attack is good.
tell me if i forgot any types.

You forgot Ground and Electric, lol

I’m thinking this is a good idea. I choose Cyndaquil only because I like it a lot.

Like, for Cyndaquil users, the first few dungeons are easy, then Cliffside gives a bit of a difficulty spike. And then Winden Forest (Tiny bit with the Marills) is somewhat hard. Sauna gives difficulty as well with Gravelers, though the Swinub can barely touch you. And then CR and CC is pretty easy, with the exception of Shellos and Spheal.

k ill add ground and electric now
ground:i personaly say rhyhorn. rhyhorn does have a lot of weaknesses but evolves to the mighty rhyperior which is a great pokemon to have.
electric: shinx. level up shinx to lv i think 42 to get discharge. if you get discharge as shinx it will help greatly. theres other moves along the way as well. the shinx line is the most common used electric pokemon from what ive seen. youll have some problems with places like cliffside with thouse pesky rock and ground types…swinub might be a problem gravler will likely be a problem as well in sauna. ive heard theres a boss in the recent dungeon crystal castle abbriviated CC. it is hard. the lvs shoot to all the way to lv 50 and thats just the regular pokemon. the boss is mamoswine in crystal castle. since its ground ice itll be a challange.