How did you find PMU?

Title says all.

I found PMU on www.pokeplushies.com.
Somebody in a clan posted about a problem they were having while downloading it. I usually don’t join Pokemon MMO’s, but it seemed interesting. That’s when I decided to check it out :3

2 Likes

Google and boredom are two objects that work well together. I was about nine, so about four years ago. I was bored and had completed my homework so like all kids do, I surfed around the web. Came across PMU when I looked into “Free Pokemon Online Games”, because up until than I only played Pokemon Indigo and some brief Pokemon Inferno.

1 Like

Well I guess you could say it was by random chance or “fate” that I found this place.

I browse the internet a lot, looking for things to do, downloading different programs and whatnot. I ad given up on Pokemon related games because after every single one that I downloaded, they all were crap to me. Cyrus, TPM, Pokemon Online, all were dissapointing.

One day however, while doing my normal internet browsing, I came across PMU. I dismissed it and moved on, but then it got stuck in my mind for a while, so I decided to try it out. At the time, it wasn’t as good looking as it was today, but I guess I got hooked on the players that I ran into when I first started out. I stayed, mainly because of the ppl I had met, and now I can’t take myself away from this community. To be honest, I’m amazed with how much I like this place.

1 Like

I was looking awt youtube videos when I stumbled upon the “Old” promotional video. It was during the time when the website was down, so I couldn’t download it then. Something like a week later I checked again though, and it was back up again.

Not a very interesting story really…

1 Like

I was first introduced, a long time ago, by Silver/Wolf Link. I’ve been here (for the most part) ever since.

1 Like

I found it on a thread that Flare made on Gaia. Ever since I’ve been here ;3

1 Like

Im Just Like Candroo I look at crap all the time XD

1 Like

Well, I was looking for cheats on PMD1, ya know like Wonder Mail all that crap, Guides on dungeons and stuff, when I see PMU and check it out. It had a chatbox, and that’s what got me. SO yeah, been here for a few months and I think I’ll stay.

1 Like

same candroo XD except i havent given up on cyrus or another pokemon game >.> and i had started out in the chat and met people lulz

1 Like

I found PMU while i was trying to look for a good online pokemon game. When i got into PMU, i was amazed by its gameplay style. It was making me remember of PMD…

1 Like

I was doing my usual Youtube browsing when I found some vids for capture the flag and evolving in this MMO(I look at a TON of Youtube Pokemon crud ^_^’). Then I found the promo vid. I decided 2 check it out. I tried 2 sign up, but I kept messing up the confirmation code(and I can even read it fine so I don`t no why I did).FINALLY I GOT REGISTERED! THE CONFIRMATION CODE WAS GETTIN’ ANNOYING!

1 Like

i was just going through the top 100 pokemon mmorpg stuff and found out about PMU. since i loove to play online pokemon mmorpgs i clicked it
at first i wasnt fammiliar with the game but now i got great friends,lvl60’s,and even a chattango account! :D

1 Like

Same as twolf63

1 Like

Well really I just got tired of playing PMD alone so I put PMD Online in my search bar,Clicked the link that said Pokemon Mystery Universe and here I am.

1 Like

same as twolf, but as soon as i played, i was hooked idk if it was the community the music the design or a combonation of all, but i justed LOVED it

1 Like

Well, I just Googled “Online Pokemon Games”. Luckily PMU just happened to be in the results! :D

1 Like

I guess I was really lucky since pmu wasn’t entered in any search engines(I should know since I enter them in the engines and topsites I found active or reliable) or videos. I used to play in pokemon Revolution(aka pokeglobal) before and we had our on little zetaboard forum for the team and this one guy joined who knew Sparky(one of the developers) and he posted a topic about it. I just though I joined the forum and the game was pretty empty as well then I figured I help spruce it up and now I’m here.

1 Like

um… i was searching for good online games and stumbled across it? o-o i always forget how i find things…

i found the game by pressing im feeling lucky on google after looking up pokemon mmorpgs XD

any way go to http://googlemyway.com/Stratus%20owns

Funny as it is, I’ve been searching for a Mystery Dungeon MMO for a while, pretty much since the first title was released in English and I got my grabby little hands on it. I’d check up maybe once a month or even once every three months, depending. Basically, one day I searched it and google and got a result. Simple as that. :3

Tried it out, and was automatically hooked - unfortunately for me, this happened during my state testing week at school. xD But I was still dedicated to the game despite my academic studies, proud to say.