Staff position STILL open: StoryWriters!

To make a long post short, we need people who are good with writing/editing stories so we can implement our long planned plot into our MMO!

The qualifications for the task are:
-excellent ability in English spelling and grammar skills
-the basic fundamentals of writing a good story with intriguing characters, interesting plot line, and character dialogue
-having great amounts of patience during development and change.
-You will not only be helping to write the story, you will also be adding the story into the game. We ask that you only apply if you know you have free time available, as this will be a time consuming process

All apps should be sent to pkFire-a, AnkokuFlare, Pikablu, and Darkmazer AS WELL AS Candroo.
Failure to send it to the recipients noted above WILL affect your chances of acceptance.

When you send your app in, make sure you send a bunch of clips of examples of previously written stories or written work (short stories for contests and your contributions to RPs are examples).

Need to know where to find the staff app? Check it out here!

Need a bit more information on what to expect of being staff? Check out my guide here!

Woo! I am super duper excited about the story being added in! PMU shall finally feel complete! :D
Props to all the story writers for working so hard thus far.
and I think a swarm of applications may heading your way admins~

I agree with the flooding of applications, tee-hee.

:\ I am good with grammar and spelling but I’m not even 13 years old…but I’m going to be 12 soon. Also I’m not really good with writing stories anyway. I’m really more interested in being a mapper which I hope to be later on… :<

I would like the apply but I’m not 13 yet. My spelling isn’t the best but I do have creative ideas and good grammer. Maybe if I can’t be a Mapper I’ll turn my goal to a Story Writer. <x3

i may apply but not sure though i am 14 and i am quite good at english and spelling but i don’t normally have enough time on my hands though but i could try and apply though with the first chapter from the story i am writing called Pokémon! and the other story that i wrote and completed called Piplup’s Legendary Adventure (That was meant to be the name but i keep calling it Piplup’s Adventure instead lol) so yeah i don’t normally have a chance to get online as my dad only allows me on internet to do homework but i sneak on though and make up excuses haha:)

So yeah… you may be seeing a application from me soon:)

r they still open?

Uhh, well to my opinion I think yes and no because, yes they still have this topic open for applications it seems, but no because Iceberg just got promoted i’m not sure xD Lol. It would be helpful with more story writers though =D More stories and plots!

I would want to become StoryWriter, but I will wait when moderator position will be open…

I’m pretty sure most are open by the looks and hearing about it but maybe wait. Sannom just got promoted too.

I do not think they are ever REALLY closed, but sometimes they need positions more at certain times…

There would be announcements I think…

wait do i put my story in pm of a comment?

I think its already open… as Sannom got the position about a week or 2 ago.

Sannom recieved moderator not story writer.

Thats what I meant x3

What’s with people not spelling it right, it’s right there, geezus D: * Points to username *

Use copy/paste if you’re unsure, or too shaky to type, I don’t know BAH!

sorry for not being a grammer nazi

Can we stay on topic and not post unless we need to?

Hey there,I’m Kohta,I am 12 and I am 13 on the 25th of June.I have good grammer and stuff…
I would like to apply for a storywriter. I am very creative and love coming up with Idea’s.
I would love to be one.