Training guide

A small training guide for players since I see alot of questions “where to train a level x?”.

Lv. 1-10: Tiny Grotto.
Lv. 11-20: Seaside Cavern.
Lv. 21-30: Cliffside Cavern for Water/Grass/Fighting/Steel/Psychic/Ground types; Sour Root Cavern for all other types.
Lv. 31-40: Thunderstorm Forest for Ground/Grass/Rock/Dragon types; Winden Pass for all other types.
Lv. 41-50: Winden Forest for Fire types, Sauna Cavern for all other types.
Lv. 51-60: Southern Sea for Water/Grass/Dragon/Flying types (Beware of Sap Sipper and Lightingrod abilities); Crystal Castle for all other types.
Lv. 61+: Pretty much Southern Sea since it yields the most average experience and is easy to reach.

Art, I’m a level 36 and Winden Forest is good training for me. <.< Plus, I’ve beat it like 7 times.

I’ve made this guide for newbies :/
For myself, I train my Pokemon in overleveled dungeons, such as Gyara 36 in Sauna Cavern

Thanks for this guide! ^^

Your welcome.
Also, I didn’t add CR and CC on a purpose. They aren’t very suitable for training…

/praise ArtMax for the training guide

Just thanks would be enough, lol
+you forgot to put a " after /praise

hmm…might try this sometime soon

I really think you should put CC and CR on here, because trust me, some people use that for training.

Just wondering, are you going to update that dungeon guide that this links to? I really need info about Winden dungeons.

You could find out the info you need yourself… But I will update it as soon as I’ll get some free time.