And the Egg Hunt Begins!

We celebrate Springtime PMU Style! Take a trip to Holiday Cave today!
I"m sure we"ve got something good for you all.

[update]This event will last for two weeks on the weekend![/update]

Yay! But I got the worst luck ever. I had like 5 eggs when an alert said that ‘A bad EGG appeared’, then my screen froze and when I logged in, all my eggs were gone. After that I got into the HC again and the server died when I saw 2 eggs in one room at the same time x.x

Thanks to this event, me and ICeberg are the first weaviles. We went and evolved together :D

Congratulations P:

I would also like to say, Happy Easter to all. Hope you all enjoy your eggs etc. xD
I don’t just mean the chocolate ones irl too.

YAY!! Excitement! Cant wait and go egg hunting OwO
and Congrats to both Iceberg and Sannom!

EDIT: I have just returned from my happpy egg hunting =DD
It is amazing! Definitely give props to everyone who helped design and organize this event.

WHERES THE CHOCOLATE!? :3 Yummm Starts to drool Oh yeah happy easter everyone and a candy new year!

V_V i have the most rotton luck. i have gotten EVERY SINGLE POKEMON YOU CAN GET IN HC except for growlithe! well…besides if you go with a person that has a poke and…yeah i havnt got thouse either…

This Easter Event seems to be very successful thus far ! :D Wish I could come on more this weekend, but I fear I probably won’t, what with all the school work I gotta complete… D’: I procrastinated a lot of my hours away on the Easter Event yesterday, so the fact that you could get me to do that means that it was veeeeery successful indeed ! XD

Anyway, I sort of made a little video yesterday in celebration of it (and cause I was bored and wanted to procrastinate… haha =w=). Char requested I post it here sooooo…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGNS1E4nxeQ

Oh yeeeeeeah… ! >83

YAY!! You posted it OwO
And yes I am happy you did ;D
It is funny xD

but definitely a huge success! Almost made it to the 99 player mark! =D

Eeveeloutions:4/7
Need Vulpix and Munchlax.
Congrats to me for getting the first Lopunny.

finally HC,I got vulpix :D

Yes torchics galore! gonna try to get an Oshawott
HC FOREVER!!! :mrgreen:

Now I found out that Riolu is here and I need to find out what Pokemon is a great pokemon to use for HC. I really want Lucario.

Heh I got 2 Eevee and evolved them into Flareon and Umbreon! =D

Worst luck for me, I CAN NEVER GET EEVEE D;

Wazzup it is me Squirtzle Oh hey articuno wazzup. Guess what this easter event rules i got a Weavile a torchi a bulba and a eevee!! This event rules!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HC has been fun…but theres like mad disconnections. And most times when I disconnect I end up at the Inn which means I would have to start all over again. Hope they get taken care of.

This event is the best. I got eevees and all gen 5 starters. But when will they be able to eveolve?

can you get 5th gen starters in easter event…? from eggz…?

this is teh 52000 post of the forum!!!