Pokemon Dungeon Guide..thing

CTRL F is your friend.

[Edit 1]hai! I haven’t edited this for a long time so I’m going to edit now.
Tiny Grotto (5+)
Rattata, Sunkern, Roselia (boss)
Yes, all there is are Rattata and Sunkern. If you are training level 1 Pokemon, I do NOT recommend this dungeon. Train from Bidoofs, they aren’t aggressive.
Sour Root Cavern
Nincada, Bellsprout, Oddish, Budew Weepinbell (boss), Ivysaur (2nd boss, appears if you defeated it a 2nd time)
Weepinbell drops HM Cut, ALWAYS. Well, almost always. Note that some Pokemon cannot learn Cut. A good example are Water type pokemon. No Water pokemon can learn Cut.
Ivysaur usually drops 50 Poke or nothing. Leaf Stone used to be a rare drop from Ivysaur, but then that got switched to Weepinbell.

Sunny Hillside (18+)
Ponyta, Sunkern, Spoink, Pidgey
No boss. Just a deluxe box.

Seaside Cavern (5+)
Staryu (no more Lotads yay!!), Slowpoke, Kingler (boss)
Water Stone is a rare drop from Kingler.

Happiness Lake (15+)
Poliwag (Rare drop: Mystic Water), Wooper (only at daytime I think), Lotad, Magicrap (get one now if you want a Gyarados)
No boss. Just a deluxe box and if you’re a Water or Flying type, walk in the water so you get FREE POKE! Only 10 poke though :<

Cliffside Cavern (Recommended for 25+ level)
Zubat (Beware of the confuse ray), Geodude, Grimer, Makuhita, Aron, Golem (boss)
Golem drops a Link Cable (1/100 chance <_<), Tiny Mushie, or some Poke. This is a tip from me: Do not use AOEs for Golem. Use long ranges. Not short ranges like Facade. AOE is like Cut if you don’t know.
Engraved Tablet is the blue sparkle that is behind the warp, TRUST ME it is there for a reason.
Go up to the sparkle and press enter, then press yes, FINALLY go to the warp.
Items:
Reviver Seed
Warp Orb
Rollcalls (Useful~)
Oran Berry

Jailbreak Tunnel (Recommended for 20+)
Koffing, Magmemite, Nincada
No boss. TM Taunt is rarely found in Jailbreak.

Winden Pass (25+)
Sentret, Furret, Mightyena (night), Poochyena (night), Lairon (Semi-rare drop: Def. Scarf), Buizel (Apples)
No boss, when you complete it go northeast and you will be in Nivenath Outpost. Complete WP for people that want to go to Sauna or Winden Forest that don’t have Rock Smash. Good thing I have Rock Smash now 8D

Thunderstorm Forest [EGG] (26+)
Electrike, Tailow, Minun or Plusle on 18th floor
Pokemon is not recruitable in Deep Thunderstorm.
Shinx (MiniBoss), Luxray (Main Boss)

Winden Forest (35+)
Snover, Pineco, Sneasel (I’ve seen it once in Winden Forest), Zangoose or Seviper, Golduck, Marill
No boss, has rest area. No storage D8

Sauna Cavern (35+)
Slowpoke, Zubat, Gulpin, haz Eggs, Slugma, Onix (Recruited one on my first try 8D).
There is a boss, but there are supposed to be 2 bosses. I keep getting confused between the two. It’s Rhydon or Rhyhorn.

Island Gardens (20+) [EGG]
Exeggcute, Exeggcutor, Combee, Lickitung (Rarer than Sneasel and out at all times), Oddish, Wingull, Wurmple
No boss. Metronome found in Secret Stairs. But all I got were 2 stupid Shed Shells.

Mineral Cavern (35+)
Slowpoke, Azumarill, Marill, Corphish, Shuckle
No boss. HM Surf.

Harmonic Tower
Notes:
You are set to level 30. However, it is recommended that you are a high level before entering this dungeon. Because high levels=good moves. And good moves pwn. Also, this is the new 99 floor dungeon that Sprinko kindly released on Friday after we got 105 players online. The words were set to pink instead of green.

Pokemon:
There are so many that I can’t list them all. Instead, I will list the new ones that we can get, and exclusively in this dungeon.

Whismur, Bayleef (T_T Sprinko shouldn’t have added that one in…Chiko is no longer a starter…), Meganium, Drifloon, Castform (Aiming to get this one. Out at all day and YES, the Sunny/Rain/Hail forms are here), Magmar (No people can no longer get a Magmortar.), Wobbuffet (Dinner is the only Wobbuffet. Be careful of Wobbas, they own us)

There’s another dungeon that is the newest, but I can’t recall its name…