PMU Guide

Well, since the server is offline I’m a bit bored. So i decided to make a PMU GUIDE FOR PMU 7!!
Hooray! Well not hurray, anyway.

Starters
You start as an egg. I recommend a Flying, Fire, or Water type so you could walk on water or lava. Flying does both, so I HIGHLY recommend Flying. Not sure if they have a Flying starter though. Anyway, I recommend Piplup because Empoleon is SO AWESOME. Plus it’s a Water type.

I chose Chikorita. The Meganium goes along well, but it SUCKS in Crystal Ruins.

So, choose a Fire or Water type. I think Fire types are better, though. So get a Cyndaquil. Just don’t get a Charmander. They are overused. Cyndaquils are so cute :D
Anyway, go through the ring thing after you chose your starter (Translation: Go North)

First dungeon

PLEASE do not listen to the stupid Eevee. It does not help you in any way. So after that, go train with a Buizel or something. Go to Tiny Grotto. Make sure you fight in narrow spaces, though. That way they can’t crowd on you (Curse teamwork!). That’s my way of fighting.

Anyway, press Z to attack. Later on, you will learn moves. To activate moves, press W A S D (either one of those) and while you press the letter, press F. Congratulations, you won.

Grassroot and the role it plays

Go north of Crossroads (in other words, your spawn point) to get to Grassroot. A lot of people are chatting. You see lots of houses and a water thing that looks like a face. Some Pokemon are using TM Rest (lets talk about how to get that later). Sprinko or/and Kirk is probably online.

Go to the Dojo. In other words, go to the house that looks like a pile of bones (Marowak’s Dojo). For me, it doesn’t really help me. But hey! It’s good for beginners…well on the first floor, that is.

The Dojo has 5 floors. The Pokemon inside are unrecruitable. So DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING A RIOLU OR AN ABRA. THEY ARE SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET. Unless you go to HC, lol.

Each floor has different ranges of levels for Pokemon. So stick to the first floor unless you are a level 10 or at least level 10. For me, Winden Pass is good training. Probably because I’m a Grass type.

Alright. Next is CTF (capture the flag). It is not that popular. It’s not even FUN. Anyway go to the house that looks like a…a…Wigglytuff, or any of its evolutions. You will see 2 Jumpluffs inside. Don’t talk to them, because I have the controls for you.

/ctfchat is the team chat.
/giveup is to get out of there if you get too bored.

Say you are on the Red team. You are on the Blue side. Blue team members are running. Go past the Blue team members to capture them. So anyway walk around on the Blue side for a bit. If you see a treasure chest press enter on the chest. Then capture more flags. And avoid getting caught!

Next is the Kecleon shop.
There used to be a glitch where you could kill the Kecleons for EXP Points. Kirk says they are level 1, but I’m not sure about that, because I killed level 1s before and they gave me 5 EXP. The Kecleons, however, when I kill them with Energy Ball (the only attack tile move I have too bad it has 10 pp xD),they give me 43 EXP. I’m a level 37 too! D:
They fixed it now. Unfortunately.

Also, I heard that Blue, the Wartortle guy from the Sauna, killed someone with Hydro Pump. Not sure if he really did.

Ok, the Kecleon shop just sells common stuff.

Coming your way, the Storage.

Go to the stand that looks like a Kangaskhan. Press Store. Here, you could store your Poke and Tiny Mushies and other junk.

Explore the other places yourself. Curiosity does NOT kill the cat.

TBC sorry ill edit later

You posted this topic twice… but in any case, you missed a few that I can see right off:

Sour Root: Caterpie, Metapod, Budew, Sunkern
Sunny Hillside: Pidgey, Doduo, Spoink
Happiness Lake: Poliwag, Yanma, Farfetch’d, and some others (I think)
Cliffside Cave: Makuhita, Aron, Diglett, and I think some others

That’s as far as I’ve gone :P