A post that has no reason being on the forum....:D or not..?

In only my opinion I find that explaining your purpose in applying for staff… so here’s my story(somewhat)?

Explaining to staff about your staff application upfront is way better than within a resume.(plus it builds confidence)…anyone can sway there way into becoming staff but…words speak louder then a piece of paper(or message)…
If only staff had a little time to hear what the person says and examine the topic clear and efficiently…they’ll be very impressed at the player/person and find out that there serious about what they do…and maybe…just maybe they will get the job there looking for…and if not they should just keep trying and never giveup on the dreams no matter what happeneds to them whether there being criticized and being said that it will never happen in 1million years…they shouldnt be put down at anytime due to someones opinion,its only an opinion…they only opinon that should matter is your and no on else’s
But that’s just the thing,a lot of players of pmu are being criticized without knowing and within a resume they don’t seem sure to be worthy of being staff for any reason…Everyone has a chance of being staff but…its not just what staff thinks about you…IT’S WHAT YOU THINK OF YOURSELF!!! and your decisions within a certain crucial moment in pmu whether its the server,glitches,missingno,or pmu being hacked at anytime of day… Staff you see today payed the dues and did everything required and beyond that to make pmu what it is today
Dandy,Kirk,Pikablu,Flare,Sprinko,XChaosX,Luli,Shockie,Iceberg, Sannom,Andy and the rest of staff keep pmu at the speed it is now and have NO intentions of leaving pmu in a lost world…because they are serious about there job and what they do.

So next time you apply for staff think of what your real intentions of becoming pmu staff are…and if your truthful you just might get it…
Results May Vary-

Note: this post wasn’t put here to criticize Staff in any type of way…in my perspective, staff is doing a great and should keep it up!!! :D -not everyone will get the job but at least you tried

Thanks for reading this if you have any comments or questions post a reply

I agree this message has a good point and i think its true he is not criticizing the staff he is just expressing his opinion and i agree! I hope it works out~ :) :)

Hope it works out.

Our current way simulates the sort of thing you’ll experience when going for an actual job.

I can get what Dandy means…

From what I gather, you are talking about what seems to be like an interview.
The staff will do that if your resume is good enough, but they need to confirm.
But I feel that staff looks into more than the resume, they will of course see how you interact and behave in game.
So of course they would get to know you a bit before they would accept someone.

I can not disagree with any of these statements, to be completely honest.

Lol…Thanks this was just a temporary post to see what the players of pmu would say…and state there opinion etc.

Well you have our opinions. =D

Oh alright :D
But it was great you made the thread; now the staff know a little more so they can make the process smoother. ^-^