What have you been watching on tv recently?

yeah,thought this page…topic…thing,would fit this topic.

so yeah uh. what have you guys been watchin on tv recently eh? me,ive been mostly watchin bleach and naruto on saturday,on the weekdays i usualy am on the comp till like 3 pm then go and wait till 3:30 pm to watch pokemon then at 6:00 and 6:30 for the simpsons. then after that i usualy watch tv or play ds. etc etc etc. till i get tired.

so…what about you guys?

sat: 3.00-4.00 Code Lyoko
Sun: 1.00-2.00 Code Lyoko
Mon-Fri 6.00-6.30 OLD pokemon eps
Mon-Thurs 6.30-7.00Loony tunes
Mon-Fri 7.00-7.30 Chinese Movie. “love”
Mon-Fri 9.00-10.00 Chinese movie. " ah Di." (name of chinese person.)

Sometimes do homwwork while im at it cause my fathers strict i rather play the computer than watch tv… :(

Saturday - 11:30 PM - Durarara!!

Anytime I feel like - Soul Eater / Any random anime I feel like watching via Netflix on Xbox 360.

code lyoko’s still on? man. havent seen that show in years. what channel is it on? cartoon network? boomerang?..

oh right. forgot all bout durara. i usualy watch it at 9:30. cuz on saturdays i usualy go to be at like…10:30 lol.

TV Computer

.hack//sign

It’s interesting… owo

Just my laptop screen, nothing really. owo

I’m currently Following the Formula 1 season, and Torchwood.
Nothing else apart from that.

Animal/Nature: Man vs Wild (with Bear Grylls), Lost Tapes, The most EXtreme
Sci-fi: Torchwood, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Gate
Thriller/Action/Horror: Teen Wolf
Crime: Bones, CSI, NCIS
Cartoons/Anime: Pokemon, Phineas and Ferb, Full metal Alchemist, soul eater, Yogi Bear
Reality TV: The Amazing Race Aystralia, The Mole, Masterchef Australia

Animal/Nature: Man vs Wild (with Bear Grylls), Lost Tapes, The most EXtreme
Sci-fi: Torchwood, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Gate
Thriller/Action/Horror: Teen Wolf
Crime: Bones, CSI, NCIS
Cartoons/Anime: Pokemon, Phineas and Ferb, Full metal Alchemist, soul eater, Yogi Bear
Reality TV: The Amazing Race Aystralia, The Mole, Masterchef Australia

Pretty much the only show I follow at the moment is just a little comedy on Fox called “Raising Hope”, though Fox is really only one of the real worthwhile channels to watch since we don’t have cable or satellite, and I’m usually lazy when it comes to looking for a good show on the Internet (but I think I could use another good show to watch, since I kind of miss it. Was thinking of starting Flashforward, since it seems up my alley and my friends seemed to enjoy it).

Oh yes, and I have started watching Digimon about a month back, just to check it out (that’s right, I’ve never actually watched it until now, shoot me if you’d like). Nearly done with Season 1 and it was a lot better than I expected, but I’m not sure if I’ll watch the other seasons yet… perhaps. ~

Other than that, I just watch whatever is on television, really… which isn’t too much. Might have to start asking around for a good show to watch, preferably more comedies and sci-fi shows I could stick my head into.

Yes! (Digimon fan here!)
… Watching Mawaru Penguin Drum… (Weird title… x.x)

burn notice, merlin, movies on tv and cleveland show

I live in. Singapore. So i dont know about you :3

Weekdays:
Naruto, 9:30. (Neji-obsessed, DX)
Lol, obviously in my avatar. And siggy.
Well,
I only watch Naruto these days. Oh wait,
Fridays:
10:30, My Little Pony. (xD)
Believe it. OR ELSE. xD

Weekdays i mostly watch Friends and family guy, and sometimes American Dad, Eastenders, simpsons and Hollyoaks
weekend i watch harry potter films, friends, odd one in and pokemon b/w and thats about it :D

I mainly watch whatever that’s on Animal Planet or the Travel Network.