Anti CyberBullying Commitee & Campaign

Alright, so I know there has been a topic similar to this one before. But this one is a lot different. I’ll explain how just shortly.

So we all know what Cyberbullying is right? Any offensive or hurtful form against a person by another person through the internet. Believe it or not, it is probably the MOST common type of bullying and is probably sadly the most common interest we come across the internet is it not?

Well, I say enough with it! Enough with all of it! And if I could speak for anyone reading this topic, I’d said they would agree, am I right?

So here’s what the deal is. I am, with all of your help, is going to spread the word to stop the bullying once and for all. This will be done in fun ways, like entering drawing and writing contests. And it’s the perfect month to do it, because October is Anti - Violence awareness month! Anyone is allowed to join, and allowed to apply for any position in the commitee. (Commitee positions will be posted below). All I ask of those who join is to agree to the pledge (below as well) and try to post something about the commitee in your signature. Well, have fun, and I’ll make updates as often as I can for contests. ’

Pledge -

I (insert your name here), pledge to uphold the responsibility to the commitee, refuse to bully or disclude someone, especially under the position of being a (insert your position here). I will think of the good of the community, as well as others involved with it. I promise to try to help anyone anytime I can, and will unite the community under unity as one. All for one, and one for all.

(Insert signature here)

Positions -

Positions -

You should consider your position before posting your reply. The higher the class, the more active you are required to be. If you are absent often, consider just being a member.

Co - Founder
Chairman / Women
Secretary
Treasurer
High Class Member
Winner (Not applicable for, this will only be if you win a contest)
Judge (For the contests)

The Commitee

Commitee -

Founder - Cynder

I like your attitude Miss Cynder. I’ll join. I Jesse Tyler Dixon, pledge to uphold the responsibility to the commitee, refuse to bully or disclude someone, especially under the position of being a Co-Founder/Judge. I will think of the good of the community, as well as others involved with it. I promise to try to help anyone anytime I can, and will unite the community under unity as one. All for one, and one for all.

~Jesse Tyler Dixon.

I like the idea.
Is it going to work? We’ll see.

I’m on pretty much, but I often leave. That’s why i’ve chosen to be a member.

I, Stijn, pledge to uphold the responsibility to the commitee, refuse to bully or disclude someone, especially under the position of being a Member. I will think of the good of the community, as well as others involved with it. I promise to try to help anyone anytime I can, and will unite the community under unity as one. All for one, and one for all.

Stino-v.r.

I almost forgot.

I Cynder, pledge to uphold the responsibility to the commitee, refuse to bully or disclude someone, especially under the position of being a Founder. I will think of the good of the community, as well as others involved with it. I promise to try to help anyone anytime I can, and will unite the community under unity as one. All for one, and one for all.

~ Cynder / Russia

WHEN YATTERMAN MAKES LOVE…

I completely agree that cyber bullying is a pathetic waste of time, and it is quite purposeless. I don’t get the point to curse and make fun of people you barely don’t even know. Especially over futile things, such as getting a special item or something. It’s not the end of your life!

I Agunimon/Phantom and Ren the Luxray, pledge to uphold the responsibility to the commitee, refuse to bully or disclude someone, especially under the position of being a Member. I will think of the good of the community, as well as others involved with it. I promise to try to help anyone anytime I can, and will unite the community under unity as one. All for one, and one for all.

Agunimon/Phantom
And Ren the Luxray.

I would apply for Member because I am not on 24/7, and will possibly be drowned by L.A Homework.

I am sincerely grateful for a movement like this, Cynder. I truly am.

~Phantom/Agun

I Willi, pledge to uphold the responsibility to the commitee, refuse to bully or disclude someone, especially under the position of being a Member. I will think of the good of the community, as well as others involved with it. I promise to try to help anyone anytime I can, and will unite the community under unity as one. All for one, and one for all.

WS

-I might(probally) will change position when I get on a modern computer

I really like this idea. I am a strong believer that bullying is wrong. D:<
Well hopefully more people will join this effort to prevent cyber bullying from infiltrating out forums and game!
Great job Cynder~

I Char, pledge to uphold the responsibility to the commitee, refuse to bully or disclude someone, especially under the position of being a member. I will think of the good of the community, as well as others involved with it. I promise to try to help anyone anytime I can, and will unite the community under unity as one. All for one, and one for all.

-Char

I really like what you guys are doing here. I hope more people join this, it’s definitely a worthy cause.

I Zeta, pledge to uphold the responsibility to the commitee, refuse to bully or disclude someone, especially under the position of being a Member. I will think of the good of the community, as well as others involved with it. I promise to try to help anyone anytime I can, and will unite the community under unity as one. All for one, and one for all.

-Zeta

I Sapphire, pledge to uphold the responsibility to the commitee, refuse to bully or disclude someone, especially under the position of being a member. I will think of the good of the community, as well as others involved with it. I promise to try to help anyone anytime I can, and will unite the community under unity as one. All for one, and one for all.

-Sapphire.N

I applied for a position as a member because i don’t feel it to be right to have a higher position simply because I asked. However, I would like to know the responsibilities of all the positions.