Server Down for Maintenance

You may have noticed that PMU has recently been offine. This is because of an unexpected technical issue, which has forced us to take the server down so that we may resolve the problem. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few days for us to be able to bring the server back online.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are working around the clock to solve the problem, so the server shouldn’t be down for too long.

As a side note, although the PMU server is currently down, the PMU Pokemon Online server is still up and running. Consider that option to wade of boredom :P

Thanks for letting us know, Pika. Good luck with getting the server fixed up.

Thanks, and check out my new avatar, it’s the coolest thing ever.

SidLuvsBBQ~

EDIT
First post.

Uhh…So Bad, I want play PMU, Everyone wants to play PMU…

Dang it,i wanted to rip off a certain rhino’s horn and make it into a ice cream cone. >:O dang it…

Don’tcha think that’s a little childish? Silly sidney.

At any rate, time to sit tight and wait it out… Also, a big reminder: Complaining about the server being offline does not make it come back online any faster. Please refrain from any complaints about the downtime. Thanks.

Yeah, Fennes, But…Everyone we want PMU Online (Maybe Including u).Reason: PMU IS THE BEST GAME IN ALL DAH POKEMUNIVERSE (Yes Pokemuniverse is the nickname for Pokemon Universe for meh).Anyway i think the game will have a BIG Update because Pika said that it will be Offline some days, Maybe Holiday Cave opens :D anyway lets wait…We can wait…We are Pacients!

As… “eager” as you are, you should save it for when it comes back up. Getting too eager results in my request for refrains from asking about the server’s status being promptly ignored… >_>

Me, I can bide my time. I have vast patience. I go do something productive rather than wait every lasting second for pmu to come back online.

Darn. That sucks. I was looking forward to hunting more scales but ehh, the game has been acting funny so it’s the best time for server maintence. Thank you for working around the clock and hope to see the server online soon.

Unfortunately, it won’t be an update at all. There has just been a technical issue which is preventing the server from running properly, so we need to fix that before it can be turned on.

Thanks for being patient!

Guys…just take your time, and best wishes to bring server back on. Take care!

Im patient. And for be MORE patient i’m playing T-Mice anyway, We want the server back soon and Good Work Pika!!!

It really bites how the server had to go down as it did, but you know, I rather have a stable, smoothly running server than one which doesn’t run smoothly and properly. Thank you staff for trying to fix this problem as fast and as best as possible so we Pokemon Mystery Universe players can play. Again, I thank you for taking time out of your life to fix the server. Hope you guys solve it!
~Zappeh

This must take a long process to fix the server. Thanks for working on it so we players can still have fun ^.^
PS. HC Halloween is probably coming sooner or later, so get ready for fun XD

This issue has been resolved and PMU is now online!