100% Bug Report Thread

Right, we all know of this bug, it’s where you’re stuck on 100%, when trying to enter the game.
If this happens to you, post your character name (the one that is stuck) with capital letters and numbers if necessary, here, and a member of staff shall fix it for you. They shall also edit your post with a message to state that it is done.
example:

This thread is created soley for this bug, and no other threads should be made to do with this bug.
If you encounter further problems, quote your previous post, and add to that.
Hopefully this thread shall make reporting this much easier, without the need to spam threads of the same topic.
Thanks for co-operating.

Oooh. this sounds nice. ^_^ even though i dont really see 100% bug topics here,this would be really helpfull cleaning up the clutter,wouldnt it?

I keep getting stuck on the 100% page.

In-game name: Vanaria

I’ve got the same problem and need help.

[answer]Fixed[/answer]

I have a 100% Glitch at the moment…
My in-game name is Gingi

Thank you very much :3
[answer]Fixed.[/answer]

TT i have it too

in game name is BryantQ

This should be old hat by now, but I have been having the “Recieveing Game Data 100%” problem with my character Derp recently and I was hoping someone could fix it. Thanks in advance.

I’ve been cursed as well.

In Game name: Darkshine

Woah Dandy. Thanks a bunch if you could help.

In Game Name : PhantomThiefDark

for some reason, i dont know why but maybe just maybe pmu might might be doing this to everyone :shock:

My main account is 100%'d please help (I see lots of people have the same problem ATM.
The name’s Stijn

[answer]Fixed.[/answer]
That was me. XD

Currently, the command that allows most staff to fix this bug, is disabled at the moment, meaning only admins can fix this at the moment.

I’ve got this glitch again.

[answer]fixed.[/answer]

I have same problem, I think is because the server issues (days 16-17 october) :S
Anyway
In-Game Name= Kevin Lolz
[answer]fixed[/answer]

Neonic is currently 100% Glitch’d.

Incidentally, before the glitch occurred I was in a state where I could attack and whatnot but not move.
[answer]Fixed.[/answer]

i need my accunt fixed agin lol… maxi271 <name thanks a bunch!! :D
[answer]Fixed[/answer]

Hello my account name is mewcc101 and if you can please fix it I would be very grateful. If needed I can wait. Thank you!

-mewcc101

[shout]Should be fixed now
-Dandy[/shout]

I’ve been stuck for quite some time…

In game name is Lacrymosa.

[answer]fixed.[/answer]

I have the 100% (clearly lol)

In game name slot1 LeafyBulbs

only figured this out when i clicked on my Alt by mistake :o (dont ask how lol)

[shout]Should be fixed
-Dandy[/shout]

I have the 100% bug.

Name: Dausk
Slot 1