Pokéhallow makes a return + Hallowed Well

After years of absence, this horrific area makes an appearance once again.

With a collection of multiple disastrous dungeons, some more challenging than the last.
Will you dare to take them all? Many mysteries lie ahead, make sure to keep a lookout.

Good Luck, you"ll need it!

Update: Hallowed Well can now be accessed from the Southeast edge of the square! It is 99 floors long and has several restrictions, so be careful!

The long awaited return of Pokèhallow… And PMU7’s official first Halloween event… This brings me back.

Hope everyone enjoys the new event, and have a great halloween~

Believe it or not, I will actually launch PMU and play this. Halloween events are amazing to me. For some reason, anyway.

^_^ zoroark,your mine!

This is my first visit to the HC. I’m looking forward to getting a Zorua.

I’ve been waiting for the Halloween event!
Can’t wait to see the new things happening on PMU :P
Also, Happy Halloween :3

So excited! (Yaay this after a stressful week! < Not over yet though!)

Why is there an Eevee on the logo if its not in HC? xD

Just asking~

Because obviously that eevee is the scared player running away :'D

So challenging. I don’t think I’ll ever beat it. Keep up the good work dungeon creators! ^_^

OMG MY FIRST HOLIDAY CAVE…“Phantom Forest and Abandoned Mansion/Basement”*, The first Pokemon I’ve recruited in there was Cubone O_O, I just killed one and joined LOL, the second a Cleffa :D, It was hard but I’ve get it, the third, A AWSHUM ZORUA!, Super hard for find it, The fourth a Ekans :3, I will be soon a Arbok XD

I love this HC so muuuch! I am so glad that is was made by a collaboration of most of the staff team! :D
It was longer than I expected, which is awesome, but it is full of sight seeing not just dungeon themes.

INGENIOUS!! I can’t wait to explore more into its depths… MWAHAHAHA!
Though I have to say; it is a tad bit creepy. ^-^; Which is what I like, lol.

Nice banner btw Flare~

Have fun everyone.

I love this HC so muuuch! I am so glad that is was made by a collaboration of most of the staff team! :D
It was longer than I expected, which is awesome, but it is full of sight seeing not just dungeon themes.

Couldn’t agree more, but I do also like this event much more than some of the other PMU7 events, mostly because this one has some history behind it.

Well… My 2nd anniversary as a PMU staff member starts tomorrow, that might also be another reason why I love Pokèhallow so much, but regardless.

We hope you enjoy the event more as time goes on~

~Yatterman

Happy anniversary Yatter!

And yeah, I like this event a LOT as well…There’s one thing that stands out to me more though. The fact that there’s three dungeons, and a hand-mapped event site, also known as PokeHallow…I love it more than the other events because it isn’t just a dungeon named Holiday Cave. Its more than just a dungeon…its three dungeons in one event. <3

Great job on the Halloween event, I also like how it’s three dungeons and it’s not just a place called Holiday Cave like some of the other events. :D
Also, I was wondering, does anyone know when this event will end? I figure it’s good to know just so we know how much longer we have.

Aw, man. The game crashed while I was in Abandoned Mansion. waits patiently for the server to go back online

But anyways, this event is the most awesome I’ve seen since I joined PMU. Excellent job! :D

Awesome event! I love that banner. It’s amazing.

Added an update regarding Hallowed Well. Have fun tumbling down there!

Alex tumbled all the way down 99floors. Wth? xDDD
57F my record -.-