Pokemas is here for the holidays!

Pokemas is back, better than ever! Head on over to Holiday Cave and join in the fun!

Happy holidays from the PMU Staff!

Note: This event will be open for two weeks.

Happy Holidays, to you Pikachu, and to all of the PMU Staff Team.
I am still amazed by how far PMU has come, and the Staff never cease to impress me. You guys have my respect. ^^

Wishing another awesome year of PMU,
~Agun.

OMG Yaaaaay! Hc is open! Too bad my brother won’t let me on for another 3 hours,lol…

Well see you all then, and Happy holidays! :3

So far I’ve gotten Carnivine and Treecko. Hpping for Eevee, Vanillish, Cubchoo, Octillery and Wailmer. I’d be happy with even one of those though ^^

Happy holidays!

Hey, will anyone go to HC with me? We can’t talk because I’m muted in game, but we can PM on the forum or talk on Chatango or Skype if I bother to make an account ever. :P

Happy holiday ^^
Only Beldum , Chubchoo , vanilitte , eevee , octi , absol , trecko , wailmer…i gues this was it than i have for the next 4 months a training team ^
^

Happy holidays to everyone, too!
Loved this HC.

lol alot of people are very lucky all i want is Treeko, carnivine, any unova pokemon and obviosly what everyone wants, the 5 recruit rate, octillery.

Hmm… Well i wanted a Treecko, found out that they hate me, then, i recruited one! :D And I also beat HC in the process, getting a TM Ice Beam from a box, selling it to Kevin Lolz for 70k (Now i have over 100k), and the only bad thing was that Andy was cheating in CTF D: But Dandy brought us victory! :D

Im just interesed in Tweecko Geeko and Vanillite the Ice Cream.
and.
OMG I GOT A LINK CABLE FROM A BOX!!!

i have beaten it but i still need 2 POKEMON THAT I WANT!! and they are some of the herdest to get… wailmer and beldum… im never gonna get them, i might have to wait for easter :P

Merry Pokemas PMU!~

Yay Pokémas!

Anyone have tips on getting a Vanillite? Here is my teams, from order from leader to…idk.

Bellossom, Zoroark, Grovyle

Ninetales, Zoroark, Mismagius

Ninetales, Vulpix, Zoroark

Luxio, Zoroark, Ninetales

The BZG one worked the most. Here is my strategy:

Level at East 1-2f. At East 3f, go to Center. At Center 4f, go to West 5f, where I can level up to 20, then go back to Center.

Sadly, a lot of Jynx has killed me. So did Stantler. And I had no idea where the stairs to Center were on what and which floors, so I pretty much scrambled around after I was level 20. Besides, sometimes the stairs don’t even WORK and won’t go to Center. Someone please help me? I want to get Vanillite before Saturday!!! My main problem is my team (I’m keeping Grovyle.) and my have no idea where the stairs to Center are on what floors after I leveled to 20. P.S I don’t want Vanillish, I just want Vanillite.

;-; almost pushed to some extreme points. i wont be able to go on pmu till…likely saturday and…yyyeeaahh o-o CUBCHHHUUUUU oh well. ill get one on easter. >_>

Don’t train in East past level 9, don’t train in West. Center provides enough experience to easily hit level 22, which is more than you need.

Lol i might just settle for my spheal, swinub and carnivine (not to note my epically rare pokemon Magikarp! =D)

Thank you! Although I’m frowning at that. well at least there’s less monster houses in Center :'P

I have learned that there are Vanillite 27f+ Center and East, so thank you <3

this event was awesome! i got really lucky with this HC