~ Pokemon Mystery Universe 2012 Request Thread ~

Have a song request or want us to do something in an Episode? Post everything here, please. We will ensure to do the following, and or play the following. Thanks.

You can also email us at pmupodcast2012@hotmail.com.

Thanks

The PMU Podcast 2012 Team

Ooh, awesome idea Illus. Hopefully this will get the community more involved with the podcast itself.~

I was hoping in an episode, you could discuss what everyone is expecting from the new guild system. And what they want exactly, since it is being revised and seems to be a popular talk in game/forums.

Thanks!

I know this might be a little strange to ask… but can you make a shoutout to me? I have been pretty down on myself later and I would like it if you played a song that really expresses me. Mean - Taylor Swift. I have been having some bullying problems and this song helps me to relax. Thank you and I hope you take this into consideration…

~im a person

I did the Shoutout! ;D

I’m sorry to hear about the Bullying Problems, I’m preying that it could be sorted out or put to an end. I’m truly sorry.

People! Please start using this thread! :D

So I can request music here? I like the idea of hearing the Song of Storms from Zelda Ocarina of Time,if you can maybe the version of it by Luka Megurine? Also I like the song in Mystery Dungeon when your battling Dialga at Temporal Tower.

Your requests will be addeed to the Episode 10 Playlist

If you have requests, please send them in. Also, if you have topics you want us to talk about put this beautiful #PMUPodcast2012 Hash Tag on the Topic. Thanks for you contribution.