What Anime Characters would you take with you during...

I found this question on Google answers and I loved it.

So if there was a zombie apocalypse, what anime characters would you choose to bring with you?

No less than five!

Give reasons, too! (Fun, trust me!)

Which characters would you NOT want to have?

No less than five!

Give reasons, too!

Sounds interesting, I’d like to give it a try. :S

Characters That I’d Bring Along

•Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
-You must bring a walking, talking, adorable buckethead chibi faced suit of armor during a zombie apocalypse.

•Dragon - Kid (Tiger & Bunny)
-Her NEXT powers let her control electricity and shock people with it. Not to mention her awesome martial art skills and wielding staves.

•Beelzebubmon (Digimon Tamers)
-With awesome black wings, a motorcycle and a giant arm gun, I don’t think I would pass this one up. Besides, he’s awesome anyways.

•Saber (Fate/Zero)
-She can drive anything and she can transform into a dressy medieval knight with a transparent sword.

•Rin Okamura (Ao No Exorcist)
-He has a blue flamed katana and he’s the son of Satan.

Characters that I Wouldn’t Want to Take

•Shin Asuka (Gundam Age Desiny)
-He is completely useless without the Skygrasper and his Gundam. He keeps whining about his dead family and he just won’t stop being a jerk. Suck it up, Shin!

•Yuuki and Yuta (Kimi To Boku)
-The identical twins would just be making zombie jokes and smart comments - until they got bitten - that is.

Uhh…hmm.

Characters I would take:

Death The Kid (Soul Eater)
Not only is he one of my favorite Anime characters ever, he is also the son of Death and probably makes it impossible for him to die. Plus he has two other characters with him (Patty, and Liz). Did I mention he has infinite ammo and has a natural resistant for all diseases?

Leon Magnus / Judas (Tales Of Destiny (2) Manga)
Leon is Leon, and we do need a swordsman although I do cheat because I’m cool enough to have two. I think magic spells could ACTUALLY help us. Not to mention he’s the jerk character and I can’t have Zane, so atleast I have SOMEONE with that character trait. Leon could totally switch to Judas, though I’m not sure what advantage that would give us.

Sophie (Tales Of The Graces f Manga)
Sophie is so much awesomesauce, I really don’t need a reason. Not only is she super fast and flexible, she can die and ressurect herself, has magical light powers, fights with melee and can still heal. Plus, I’m PRETTY sure she also has a natural resistance for disease. Besides, look at her hair, that is just epic all on it’s own.

Spada Belforma (Tales Of Innocence Manga)
There are many reasons I chose Spada besides the fact he is also awesomesauce but not enough for Sophie standards. Spada is a sword himself, can fight with one, and use magic, but this isn’t the reason I chose him. I actually picked Spada because he is said to be incredibly fast and can even deflex bullets. Which means I can totally friendly fire him without actually hurting him.

Anise Tatlin (Tales Of The Abyss Anime)
I seriously put deep thought in this one. I think Anise would be a good choice (although, I was considering Tear for awhile) because I think Tear would be virtually useless in our world without her fonic artes or whatever. Atleast Anise is awesome, has a cool puppet, and can totally search for valuables. Cool shiny stuff to distract Azrael, and zombie supply money!

You are jealous of my team.

Characters I would kill if I took:

Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)I can’t stand Maka. Maybe it’s her naturally squeaky and whiny voice, but I just don’t like Maka. Not to mention she is a complete Mary - Sue all on her own WITHOUT her weapon.

Ash Ketchum (Pokemon Anime)
I would seriously just feed him to zombies…quickly as possible. Send Pikachu with him, too.

Winry Rockbell
In Winry’s defense, I actually do like Winry. I like her weapon of choice which would be a wrench. I just wouldn’t want her because she does something all females in animes do: whine.

Soul eater would kill you XP… Yet true…

Anyways:

Prof.(/Franken) Stein (Soul eater)
Who wouldn’t want this lunatic with them in a zombie apocalypse, he wields a death scythe, he has this insane wavelength, and he can experiment (and possibly fix) zombies… so, i’ll take him

Sid (Soul eater)
He is a good zombie

Alphonse Elric (Full metal alchemist)
@Agni: Agreed!+ Too many zombies, Hide in Al!

Aibon (Soul eater)
Brew!

5th one i’m having trouble between Roy Mustang and Death the kid… Roy is useless on rainy days so… Death the kid.

Once again… Agreed!

Allen Walker (D.Gray man)
Hows that Akuma seeing eye now?

Characters I’d take.

Tomoe Gozen (Persona 4: The Animation)
Just coz I need an awesome female samurai to decapitate zombies. :3

Medusa the witch (Soul Eater)
gunna need an awesome spell-caster, so she’s a must.

Mey-Rin (Black Butler)
Due to her keen eyesight and her talent for guns. She won’t be clumsy in an apocalypse!

Gasai Yuno (Mirai Nikki)
She’s an amazing fighter with knives and other close combat items.

Honey Haninozuka (Ouran High Host Club)
Only coz he’s adorable and an awesome martial artist.

Characters I’d kil…

Tamaki Saou (Ouran High Host Club)
he’s a narrcisist who can go get eaten.

Lets see…
[spoilerCharacters id take:2q1apgzu]1.Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
Simply strong and awesome.
2.Vegeta(Dragon Ball Z)
Zombies wont take him
3.Kakashi Hatake(Naruto)
Thought he was the strongest and i still do…
4.Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto)
And the most wanted i would take with me is…
5.Professor Oak! (Pokemon)
Simply because of the army of pokemon which every trainer in the world brings to him.

[/details]

[spoilerCharacters id give to the zombies as food:2q1apgzu]One and only
1.Ash Kethum…(Pokemon)
Thought you were like trainer Red…you dissapointed me throws at zombies

[/details]