~ Pokemon Mystery Universe Podcast 2012 Feedback Thread ~

Hello,

This Thread can be used to post any feedback about the Podcast. With your feedback, we can make the Podcast better for the Community.

If you have questions or concerns you can post them here as well. Thanks

~PMU Podcast 2012 Team

Great idea Illus!
I have had a pleasure listening to the podcasts thus far!
I think one thing could use a little tweaking. Listening to the music you put up is a lot of fun, but sometimes I feel like it discourages people from continuing to tune in.
Maybe instead of putting the whole song in, (at least I think its the whole song), put in small snippets of the song? I think this would be most beneficial in the beginning.

Thanks~

Thanks, I’ll see what I can do.

Oh god…listening to episode 5 right now…Lavender Town Beta from Green…so creepy O-o… my friend has slept in 3 days and hes trying to sleep im going to wake him up with it >:D …Im dealing with my mom but when I can, Ill try to see if I can listen live or maybe try to be part of an episode.

EDIT: After Flare read the creepypasta thing, i rewinded the podcast to lavender town and maxed the volume and started FREAKING OUT I started hearing and seeing things and almost cried that was so scary ._. -listens to rest of podcast-

THanks for the feedback, sorry for the late reply