Snow Crystal character wiped for the third time

Today when I logged in, my main character was not there. Instead replaced with [Empty Character Slot]

This has happened for the third time

Now I’m actually making an effort to get it back. Please staff if you know how to restore wiped accounts help me please I’m on the verge of not wanting to play PMU anymore.

Slot: Third
Name: snow_crystal
Date: 4/5/2012 around 3:00 PM (Mountain Time Zone)
EDIT: I have changed my password before I got wiped and I did not make another character with the name snow_crystal.

I also moved to a new account called ForeverForlorn (don’t ask me why I chose that name, I was obsessed with my Drifblim att >.>)

I swear someone is hacking your account

Wow snow, that is terrible news… :( rotten luck.
The situation is currently being looked into.
I just want to double check your information.

Account: xkatsumi Character: snow_crystal 3rd slot.

Do you remember what you were doing before you logged off of that character?

Also, Sprinko has suggested changing your password. O:

I believe I am getting hacked too, but Hayarotle is looking to it. People ask asking me if I am “members brother”

WHA?!
I dont want be hacked!!!

Umm…Well, if us are using easy password as… 235abc try harders ones like 952kd0218lol4398 and copy the password in a book or something…
Change Password at Account Settings, Just sayin’
But…Also, have you/us said account name to someone? Or Account shared, ect…

OH NO!
MY PASSWORD IS SHORT!
Changes

No, I don’t, why? ;o

I had changed my password and it is a mix of letters but it is short ;o

i believe no one is this happened after I changed my password.

I did mention my password and username to several people but changed passwords afterwards

So the password you had, when the character deletion was discovered, was not known to anyone?
Also, just for future reference, try and limit yourself to one post. It saves space, thanks.~

Nope. Not ever.

p.s Can you give a level 48 Vulpix with Energy Ball, Rest, Flamethrower, and Ember to me? That would be appreciated cause I still remember my vulpix’s level and moveset :/ I understand if you don’t want to lol