Timesplitters. Spamming and name calling

Alright,so there’s this player named “timesplitters”. while i was in poketown some while ago, a player named “timesplitters2” logged in and started spamming. (go here for more details: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2137 )

later on,i saw Timesplitters online and started accusing him for spamming. His responses? “ARE U BLIND? IT SAYS TIMESPLITTER2!!!” which i totally believe it was him.

so then, he started calling me names.

Here are some screeshots:
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/3w047ic … shot20.png

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/fknn6u2 … shot21.png

and i guess that’s all of it.
sincerely,dragonmaster

Sigh Im so sick Of these spammers, Although “Timesplitter2” Could be a younger sibling. Probably not.

But the name calling is uncalled for and should have a consequence. OR atleast a warning.

you know i hated the fact he said dragonmaster is dumb as god that means he spamed

Well, did you take into account that MAYBE you DID falsely accuse him of spamming?

yes. but we’ll never know. anyway,the name calling has to stop.

BS, do /info on timesplitters, I can guarantee that it wouldn’t be the same if you did it to timesplitters2.

he can just make a new account,you know.

O_O! So wrong.

Im Timepslitters and i swear to god i never created a new account or a charcter named timesplitters2
And how can you say i logged on at the same time time2 left pmu universe.
Im sorry for name callign you but i dont want to be banned i dont want to be a wanted person.

So if u think im really time2 visit it me in pokemon mystery universe skitty music hall and well talk this out.
And whats the point of making the same charcter name just adding a 2 onto it i meen isent that dumb enough already
Im not that kind of person.
So dragon If you keep posting stuff about me that i never did do it all you want.
I should just never come back to pmu because i always get lied on and framed.
I like myself and no one can ever change me.

u cant get banned for name calling only muted
PS:dragon havn’t seen u on and where did u get skorpi :O

I say he is innocent. It IS possible that someone has a grudge against him. And it is also possible for him to be lieing. He is innocent because you cannot log in when your IP is in already. Bring me to my conclusion, check the IP address.

or, go for the simple way, when he next comes on type “/info timesplitter2” and you will see, possiblly

Please don’t necro dead threads, If you want to post make a new thread.

Thank you,
Jesus

~Locks Thread