Stupid question

I was wondering what level I should be when I go up against registeel, I tried fighting him before and fainted, then I leveled up a bit and now I’m level 29. I don’t wanna lose all my equip items again ;A;

It honestly depends on your Items. You need at least defense lv 110

Then I don’t have so far to go…

Two things, one this is not the place to be asking that and two if you start dying just log out and log back in and you will be at crossroads with no items lost also you cant go wrong with tm swift. Its found in winden town for 1.5k.

Chim this is the place to ask that question and also the exiting screen thing is like a bug so your kinda abusing it xD just saying and also try to get lvl 30 max before you battle it. thx cya :lol:

Sorak no u dont need at least 110 def it actually depends on your team, anything can happen if u bring enough food and revivers :P. And lastly maybe try to use ur starter in ur team last, like have all your other pokemon get killed before you use your starter.

If you have a pokemon with 110 defense than you can take it out with one, maybe 2 pokemon instead of an entire team, 100 revivers, and 1000 food items…

Also that glitch won’t work for long I reported it…