Favorite Pokemon Character

Whose your favorite character from the Pokemon anime?
They can also be from the movies XD
My favorites are Maxie, Archie, and Sir Arron

The original Gary Oak :P

I’d just like to say, that I Hate Cilan.
And My favourite character would have to be… Ash’s Oshawott
Or if it had to be a train, I would say Misty.

Misty and May all the way!
Misty and May were awesome characters, I was liking the companions they put with Ash and co.
Then came Dawn
She
gets
on
my
nerves
so
badly
SHENEVERSTOPSWHINING EEEEEH. MAN UP WOMAN /shot
Oh. And I hated Iris but after seeing her a few more times in the anime I’m starting to like her, surprisingly
Cilan is okay at times but at others I just want to punch him xD

Misty is a character I’ve known for 12 years and I’ve always liked her. Dawn was okay but Iris and Cilan. I can tolerate those two in the Black/White game but I just don’t like them in the show.

As pokemon probably ashes Bulbasaur simply because he was always worthy to Ash and he always helped him.
As for trained i dont know why you all hate Dawn. She is amazing and pretty good, so she is probably one of the fav but i cant forget Misty who spend all my childhood with me and then theres May.

ohhh mine is Shadow lugia from pokemon XD
my favorite trainer HAS to be may because i think she was awesome, iris is annoy ing her voice saying “ash your such a kid” and im like, omg hes more experienced and better then u be quiet! misty… eh i didnt really like her much but i kinda do now, shes 3rd on my list
list here
#1 may
#2 dawn
#3 misty
4# iris

The original Gary Oak (Green) is so omigodfangirlingoverhimrightnow. -ahem- awesome. c’:

I mean, he has girls following him everywhere. <3

Hmm… Well, there’s a lot of favorites. But I’ll say the Eevee bros.

I don’t hate Dawn, I just didn’t like her as much. :/ I only listed trainers because almost everyone else did.

I Like wallace and milotic alot, because they are a great combo plus truly beautiful! i think milo shud be a psuedo XD

I have a few I like and I hate.

May and Max. May was adorable and she had awesome Pokemon. She also had cool style and her voice wasn"t so squeaky that I wanted to ring her neck. She didn"t mind Brock, but she didn"t shrug him off like Dawn did. Max because he was a little arrogant brat. He had an attitude of his own and no one told him otherwise. Multiple times he annoyed and showed up both Ash and May, sometimes even Brock. Plus there was that Poochyena episode, how cute, d"aawh. I feel like Max needs his own after story. That would probably make these two my favorite companions in the series.

Gary Oak. Ah, where to begin with Gary? Well, first off, being a female: Gary Oak is cute. He is like, the cutest cute rival of all time. Note that he is not my favorite. I liked Gary because he was a complete jerk for the first few halves of the series, however, he happily retired his Pokemon training to follow in his grandfather"s footsteps (he looks good in a lab coat, too). Not to mention, he is cool because he has some awesome Pokemon, including Houndooom, Nidoqueen, Alakazam, and Arcanine. He mellowed out towards the end of the series, and eventually becomes civil with Ash, yay.

Next would be Paul. He was probably the only bearable Main Character that came with the Sinnoh region. I liked Dawn, but I also hated her. I like Paul for the same reason I like Silver: they are “tsundere - like” characters. Paul is also a jerk, like Gary, just worse. He abandons his Pokemon for being terrible in battling, I"m not saying I wouldn"t do it too. Plus, he can ACTUALLY catch a Pokemon. Unlike half of the other characters. Besides that? Paul is cute.

Silver. I don"t know if he counts, but I"m picking out characters from games. Why? He"s cool, he"s dark, and he is tsundere like. He seems to notice the errors of his ways later on, but until then, he"s a jerk. He seems to mellow out later out in the games though. If Pokemon was a Dating Sim, I would bet money that Silver would be my favorite.

Sir Aaron and Lucario. Okay, this guys can ONLY come as a pair, I don"t care what anyone says. They were an AWESOME pair, and Sir Aaron wanting so desperately to save his Lucario just makes me go “Awwh”, and Lucario is a big sweetheart himself. Plus, the Staff is COOL. Who wouldn"t love that?

Barry. I felt that I needed to mention this guy since he was my fourth favorite rival in the entire serious. He was hot - headed, ambitious, and anxious. He also had a problem with wanting to constantly fine you; I"d say he is money hungry. Plus, his Dad, the Tycoon guy? Yeah, he"s cute, too.

Next would be Drew. As if my constant fangirling couldn"t get worse, Drew appears in the series. He does a great job as the rude character who has a soft spot for his own rival (May). Honestly, I usually hate pairings, but this is one I just happen to really like. He did a great job as a coordinator, and is the reason I respect coordinators in the current series. Not to mention, he"s awesome and cute!

Looker. Now, this guy isn"t really wouldn"t be on anyone"s list, but he"s on mine. I thought he was a good character, personally. It is mentioned that Looker was from a foreign region, so he would often confuse words and such, making him an interesting character. Not to mention, it was cool that he was the only one besides you who tried to do anything against Team Galactic. Why else would I like him? He"s uses a Crogunk.

Meowth is another character I tip my hat too. Meowth is one character that seems to get ignored, maybe it is because he is traveling with the idiot duo of Team Rocket. Still, he has got to be one of my favorite characters of all time, because well – he"s a gosh darn cat!

N, Cheren, and Bianca. I mention these three for a reason: they were one of the only reason I liked generation five. While they were struggling to even be close to be rivals (except for N who could ACTUALLY beat me a few times), they had the effect of being childhood friends, and there was N, who you generally felt bad for, despite him being a major antagonist.

Keith and Rhymni. I don"t even know if I spelled her name right. God, I LOVE these two. Keith was such a show off, yet you could tell he cared a lot, and Ryhmni, well, she was a pointless character, but she made a good character. They are like the rest of the Pokemon trios. I liked them because they seemed to be a realistic pair, and I liked that.

Ice, Sven, and Wendy. I still can"t pronounce Sven right. Ice because he was cute, and he dressed cool. He had a style of his own and seemed to stick out more than Blake, making him a better boss overall. Plus he seemed to be the only member of the trio I liked. Sven because the guy has a Luxray as his partner. A LUXRAY! Lastly, Wendy, she as just cool.

My last character that I would like to mention would be Wally. Not Wallace, Wally. Wally is the most adorable rival ever, and was the only one who made me feel guilty about constantly beating. He was quiet and timid unlike most rivals, and had a good team. Plus, he wasn"t useless like Brendan / May.

Characters I hate? I"ll have to save them later. But for now, I"ll just say: Dawn, Harley, Ash and Tracey. All are considered ANNOYING in my opinion.