Server Maintenance

Later today, we will be doing some server maintenance, so the server will be offline. It will be turned on late-today/early tomorrow. Thanks for being patient with us!

~Pikachu

Thanks for letting us know… i was wondering why i couldnt get on earlier XD

now what… it is march 19 friday and the server is still down :|

Yes, if its off for about a day…I will get a bit bored. >.> I hope the work’s done soon.

When is server maintenece over. I have no exciting life outside of PMU. :geek: That is how fun it is. U mods made it too good lol. just a joke keep improving don’t stop. But i hope maintenence done soon.

… This isn’t Funny, You Shouls have More Staff with teh Serrver also, it woukld help if you would EXPLAIN Server Matinence a Little better… Any Mapper or Staff positions avaliable???

Omg! when is the maintnence over. Miantenence has been on for at least 2 days. U sould really have a backup server.Also there was 2 updates for the map so i guess there is progress…But still it is taking a few days longer then planned i can see. U won’t have to shut down the server altogether will u? Cause PMU is to good to be shut down permanately. :mrgreen:

well I’ve been online twice today, it was very laggy and I found that the hour of my previous play was not saved, i’d evolved my pichu twice and joined a new guild… all of this has been undone, meaning I have to redo it again.

a little heads up in game would be great, perhaps if someone told everyone to save?

Srry that happened Dandy. hopefully the guild will take u again and the soothe bells u used to evolve pichu twice r in ur inventory. Server maintenence will be done soon,I hope. :?

guys u know the game is back on but 4 me it is soooooooo laggy ;)

It’s online now, but it’s laggy because we can’t pay for a dedicated server anymore.

Ok… You say its been fixes but Guess What! MY Client of your game its still off line!!! SO yeah… I am Pretty Ticked off about this now. So yeah i Got Problems, Wh7y dont you try Port Fowarding your Server, And i think my Port and IP is off.

This may be not fun for other players but, if u can’t pay for a good server anymore maybe u should like carge for each new members like $5 dollars for every new character or something. Idk what it costs for server but if it too laggy for the players that might be what u might have too do to get a new server, i would rather pay a few dollars for a good server then to play for free on a laggy server where u can’t even play.So if we all chip in maybe… :cry: My nightmare came true PMU is laggy. :?

its alright when you do a rollback cause that will get my 80 yellow shards back

We’ve had worse guys. Just relax, the staff will think of a solution eventually. Remember back when PMU first came out, and was only online for a few hours a day? We’ve came so far since then.

Guys, don’t complain. The staff are doing the bes they can…its just a stupid server problem. Considering that on my computer, the server is offline, I’m just playing Soul Silver as usual. Find something to do when PMU is offline. Makes the boredom go away.

For everyone who still sees the server as offline, heres the fix:

[ul]
[li] Open the folder where PMU was installed to (usually: “C:\Program Files\Pokemon Mystery Universe”)[/li]
[li] Find “Config.ini” or “Config” and open it[/li]
[li] Change the IP to “pmuniverse.servegame.com”[/li][*] Save the file[/ul]

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh i want to play but the lag is strong i cant train with llaagg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How do you do Config ini or Config?

Thx Pikachu fpr the info.PMU is just going thru stuff,it will probably get fixxwed inventually. Like someone else said ina coment. i agree with whoever said that. I am not good with names even though i just read it. And the best thing to do when there is lag for us players is to not complain so much on chat or it might get worse. :mrgreen: Bye