The Shadow Pokemon!

hey guys! i got a question do u like shiny pokemon? well i hope u love the anti shiny pokemon the shadow pokemon! i think it would be awesome if PMU added them :D . Also which Shadow pokemon would u like? and also which pokemon would make the awesome shadow pokemon? and which one would be the worst.
my faveorite shadow pokemon(s):
Eevee and lugia

Epic shadow pokemon:
Darkria

worst shadow pokemon:
celeiba (only because it counters shadow pokemon so i think it wouldnt make a good one)

First of all, PMU wouldn’t put this in the game because it’s not even part of pokemon.
Second, “Darkria” and “Celeiba” aren’t even pokemon, I believe you mean “Darkrai” and “Celebi”

Shadow Oshawott would look pretty cool though…

Maybe you should make your own “shadow sprites”
Save sprites and edit them on paint or something, if you like I could show you an example.

but it is pokemon, if u ever played pokemon colussem and XD. and im sorry for typos i have a hard time spelling those twos names… :':

• Colosseum.

Uhm, anyways. I think a more devilish looking Luxray would be pretty awesome. :la:

Wacko shadow pokemon are part of pokemon.
They are seen in the games and the Anime.
But PMU still hasnt added the shiny sprites so it will be a long time since they add the shadow ones.
Also Shadow pokemon disobey you more and are Rarer than shiny so their not much anti shiny…

I dont like the idea of shadow and shiny pokemon
I come to PMU because it feels very realistic…
shadow pokemon and shiny pokemon are just not going to fit in

If you google pokemon
You’ll find that Pokemon leafgreen first batch of cartridges accidenttaly releases a wrong edition of pokemon with a totally bizzare colour scheme…to cover up mistakes pokemon called it a shiny pokemon and when they saw that pokemon fans like this shadow and shiny pokemon they started to create more…
I really dont like the idea of changing colour schemes to call it shiny…just doesn’t fit in
And in the original pokemn PMD there werent shiny or dark pokemon

currently against it :P

Wait wat. Shiny Pokemon were in Generation 2, which was before Leafgreen/FireRed were released…

That isnt true because shiny pokemon like neoblue said were released in gen 2 and the gen 2 anime if you watched it ull see that ash has a shiny noctowl. So the info you gave is false.