A Guide to All Dungeons

More Coming Soon
This is a guide to all the dungeons that are in Pokemon Mystery Universe, also you will learn how to get all the HM’s and what pokemon to train where. Hope it helps.

Table of Contents

Mt. Skylift (Mt. Sky)
Mt. Barricade (Mt. Barr, Barr)
Island Garden (IG)
Happiness Lake (Happiness Lake)
Lenile Cavern (LC)
Southern Sea (SS)
Tiny Grotto (TG)
Mineral Cave (MC)
Sour Root Cave (Sour root)
Sunny Hillside (Sunny Hillside)
Pitch Black Abyss (PBA)
Harmonic Towers (HT)
Windness Forest (WF)
Crystal Ruins (CC)
Crystal Palace (CP)
Winden Forest (WF)

Mount Skylift

Basic Introduction: Mount Skylift, as the name suggests has a lot of flying type pokemon, though a few bug types like Vennonat and Vennomoth. It is really abundant in eggs, which hatch into pokemon on with various egg moves. It also has a few secret rooms that allow you to get treasure boxes. A total of 36 floors, and you can get A and S missions.

Where is Skylift?

Go north of Town and keep going up till you see a bridge, now turn left and follow that path, soon a fork shall come, turn left and you will find a rock smash place over there, cross them and continue the path, go down the stairs and you will see a board, go right and You shall come to a place somewhat like this

Required HMs

You will Require HM rock smash to get to Skylift

Points to Remember

The pokemon is Skylift are “toxic” to grass types, being the super weakness.
Venomoth can tend to inflict various status conditions
Check a floor thoroughly for revivers
The floor type changes after 26f indicating the arrival of tougher pokemon
A few apples (so that you don’t run out of belly)
Alot of ethers becauseit has a lot of spawn pokemon
A few revivers so that you don’t die :D

Pokemon Awaiting your arrival

Fearow
Staraptor
Venomoth
Swablu
Altaria
Skarmory
Pelipper
Tailow
Swellow
Spearow

Boss/Final Floor

The final floor has Ho-oh, it will not fight you but leaves HM fly, And it says “you have to be an admin to pass through”

Island Garden
Basic Introduction: Island garden, is at east of town, it has a few rare pokemon like lickitung, it has a basically “natural” dungeon theme thus depicting the name of the dungeon. It has no boss at the end,sadly. Recommended level is 15+ it has 12 floors and you can get D, Cand E missions here. It is located after the floral Island.

Where is Island Garden?

Island garden is at East of town, you have to keep going until you see, a fork, read the board over there and go east :D

Required HMs

It requires HM cut

Pokemon Awaiting your Arrival

Lickitung
Oddish
Skiploom
Execute
Executor
Hophip

Points to remember

If u want lickitung take a pokemon with stat changing abilities
Remember Lickiting has the ability Cloud Nine
Take your healer since oddish can seriously paralyze you
Take a fire type since the pokemon there are grass/poison/bug types
Do not take a rock type whatsoever

Boss/Final Floor

the last floor does not contain any boss, but two deluxe boxes

Tiny Grotto
Basic Introduction:This is a place to start new, all new players should train here, or even if you have low level this is the best place to train. You can get D and E missions here. Tiny grotto. There are three random floors and than finally a boss battle.

Where is Tiny Grotto?

Tiny grotto is west from the crossroads.

HMs required

No HMs are required since this is a place for starters

Points to remember

There are three random floors
Supplies are necessary
Don"t run out of belly
Use a high level pokemon if you want to recruit pokemon

Sunkern
Rattata
Hophip

Boss/Last floor

The last floor has a boss, Roselia. Roselia is a grass and poison type so use a fire/psychic/ice/flying type. .

Pitch Black Abyss
Basic Introduction:As the word Abyss in the name suggests it is a never ending dungeon (until you reach the boss that is) It has no floors, it automatically sets you to level hundred!Levels don’t matter here status and technique is all that matters!No missions here

Where is Pitch Black Abyss

It is at north of town. It is at the opposite side of Mount.Skylift

Pokemon Awaiting your Arrival

Dusclops
Misdervus
Drapion
Nintales
Sneasal
Hypno

HMs required

Only HM rock smash is required

Points to remember

Level does not matter
Dusclops can imobilize you
Ice types can have an advatage
Most pokemon are pshchic
Eggs are rare and take alot of time to hatch

Boss/Last floor

There are three bosses: Drapion, Nintales and Mismagius, there leader is Xatu, but he does not fight

Mineral Cave
Basic Introduction: Commonly known as MC, it is at west of town and is a “water thriller” as it is over flowing with water pokemon XD. It has a total of eight floors and you get HM surf at the end, for a good reason (you will find out why) Recommended level is 25-30+

Where is Mineral Cave?

Go east from town than keep going till you see a cut tree, from there, go down and smash the rock.

HMs required

Well you will neeed HM Cut and also HM Rock smash pokemon that can learn it

Shellos
Corphish
Marill
Slowpoke
Azumarill

Points to remember/others

Take a grass type
You will find a lot of apples, minimum 5 per run!
Take a few ethers
Grass moves don’t work so well against marill
A water type will be great if you just want to run through it!
Slowpoke’s yawn can make u sleep

Boss/Last floor

There isn’t any boss, but the last floor has HM surf if you want to return to exbel go up, if you want to go to SS, go down!

Southern Sea
Basic introduction: it is a really great place to train, recommended level is 40+ you can get pearls her which sell for A lot! And also some reviver seeds and water diamonds. There are 28 floors, you usually get A or S missions here.

Where is Southern Sea?

Go down (when you are in MC) and you will sea abridge which say’s “Nice day for surfing eh?’ Ok, now use surf here and viola, you come to SS’s entrance, youcan get items and change party here too. :D

HM’s required

Well, it only needs surf but if you plan on doing it from scratch, than all three Rock smah, Cut and Surf! Pokemon that can learn it.

Pokemon awaiting your arrival

Carvanah
Feebas
Chinchou
Sharpedo
Staru
Starmie
Goldeen
Seaking
Azumarill
Lanturn
Corphish
Tentacruel
tentacool

Points to remember

Pack a lot of ethers, pokemon spawn a lot
Take a presim band to avoid confusion
Take a ghost pokemon since pearls and revive seeds are in walls

Last/boss floor

The last floor has two bosses, Huntail and Gorbyess in an epic duo battle, they drop tiny mushrooms but if you are really lucky, you may actually get Deep sea tooth or a deep sea scale!

Mount Barricade
Basic Introduction: Mount Barricade is one of the most difficult dungeons of all time! It seriously tests your ability, only if you dare; you shall set foot in this scary, yet entirely thrilling experience. A and S missions are obtainable. Caution, use high levels!

Where is mount Barricade?

It is north of town, keep going until you see a bunch of rocks, smash them and follow the path, another rock shall come, once again smash it.

HM’s required

You will only require HM rock smash to get to this dungeon

Points to remember

Take furret because Diglett and Dugtrio possess “arena trap”
Bring many revives
Take a healer or status healing berries, brelooms can inflict you with a status condition
Take a water type pokemon, to surf the hariyama and tyranitar boss floors.
Water types won’t do much to those annoying paras
Gliscor can even come in water, so no escape! Fight your way!
Pienco and Shroomish available only through eggs

Diglett
Dugtrio
Paras
Parasect
Gligar
Gliscor
Larvitar (if you are very luck)
Maukihata
Hariyama

Boss/Last floor

There are actually two boss floors, one is located after floor 20, and the other is at the peak!

Sour Root Cave
Basic Introduction: sour root, as the name suggests is the residing place of many grass type pokemon. It enables you to get HM cut and than “use” it within the dungeon to get an idea! It is north of town.

Where is sour root cave?

Go North of town, than turn east and you shall see the entrance to a cave

HM’s required

None you get HM cut over there, so you need a pokemon that can learn it.

Points to remember

Use a fire type.
There are many puzzle (warp puzzles)
Rare drop Leaf stone
You have to use cut, to get to the last boss.

Metapod
Caterpie
Bellsprout
Krekitot
Oddish

Boss/last floor

Two bosses, one is a cowardly weepingbell (as the name weep depicts) and the other one is a Vileplume (edited: it was an Ivysaur before that) that calls you nearer and nearer and than Surprise attack!

Winden Forest
Basic Introduction: Winden Forest is one of the dungeons on Snowbasin Town. It has a variety of ice Pokemon, but it also has two sinister foes dwelling in the same are! Seviper and Zangoose! Not easy to get them both.

Where is Winden Forest?

After you fly to Winden go down the stairs and than head east, you will see a sort of tunnel with an underground outlet. Go in that

HMs needed

You need HM fly

Pokemon Awaiting Your Arrival

Smoochum
Zangoose
Seviper
Golduck
Marills
Noctowl
Snover
Snornut

Points to Remember

hail is there
Rev seeds are common
Take fire and grass types
yes you will need those rev seeds! XD
Take apples
Take ethers

Boss/Last floor:

The last floor has nothing, you simply warp to Crystal Ruin"s entrance

Special Thanks and Credit to

Agunimon(PhantomTheifDark)
Wacko(Wacko)

Nice guide, I look forward to seeing all the dungeons in here! c;

Hmm pretty impressing guide.
If i could rate it on a scale from 0-10 i would do it 9.7
Maybe it will be even better if you add like a sprite under every pokemon that are awaiting your arrival at the dungeon ;)

I was reading and I noticed something :P

Winden Path(WF))

Should be WP right? But its really well done :D

A good guide should look professional, which the formatting of this guide suggests, but I do have a few suggestions that I would like to make. I hope you take them into consideration.

•Sort the dungeons in alphabetical order or easiest to hardest, first to encounter in the game, and such.

•Proper grammar is a must. Whether you need to fix parentheses, capitalization, add a comma or a period here or there, it all contributes to a more professional looking guide. I saw a few spelling errors and capitalization errors while skimming this thing. If you have a program such as Microsoft Word, I suggest you check your grammar and spelling using it.

Nice guide, but I think you should’ve included items.

lol…
Can’t people read the sticky at the top XD
it says more comming soon, ill add the items later. First I have to finish it, than i’ll have to re-check it, add recuit rates, add pokemon sprites add the banner, and add items, goes on XD

you forgot azumarill can appear in mineral cavern and Nincada also appears at sour root (just saying)

anyways, good guide, though

thanks for the encouragement guys, I will start with a guide for commands and emotes (will include the new house commands) and also, check out the new banner! it depicts all Most of the pmu bosses :D~ thanks to agun!

Good guide but i thought that i would be much more fun if new players came across a dungeon they havent seen before without being told about it.

Great Guide! :D

You forgot Sableye in the PBA Section. They are just like Dusclops.

Hmmmmm Ahh Thanks. I’ll add that up soon.

Add snowveil?

I HIGHLY advise you add pictures. So the readers have some sense of what the entrances look like.

Grammar errors/tips:
-You don’t capitalize cardinal directions if you’re using it as a general word.

-You don’t capitalize town because you’re using it as a general word. And I’d also change it to Grassroot, because there’s 3 other towns.

-Remember to capitalize proper nouns. (You missed Lickitung on Island Garden and Cut).

-Misspelled Hoppip .

-Change u’s to you’s.

-Pokemon is a proper noun, capitalize it.

-Capitalize type names (This I’m not completely sure, but due to the fact that it’s a specific type, I would).

-Proper punctuation

this is really good. edit it little by little to keep this on new posts section ^_^

nice guide but

WF does not take you to CC anymore

Good guide, could you add how many floors all of the dungeons you put in though?