Updates 8/11/2012

The server faced some downtime this morning. Here are the updates:

-Slippery Ice mechanics have changed. It doesn’t matter right now since there’s no slippery ice available in the game, but when it returns, certain pokemon will be able to walk on it without slipping.
-Clicking on a hidden item will no longer reveal it. Items will later on sparkle periodically in order to give themselves away.
-Two new tiles has been added. They’ll be implemented somewhere in the near future. One of them, however, is somewhat implemented as mentioned below.
-Players can now set the spawn points of their houses. Using the command /houseentrance, they will be given the option to make the tile they stand on the entrance to their house. It costs 500 Poké, but there will be a grace period for setting this location.
-Players can now place Sign tiles in their houses. Using the command /housesign, they will be given the option to make the tile they stand on into a sign. It costs 3,000 Poké.
-Players can now place Shop tiles in their houses. Using the command /houseshop, they will be given the option to make the tile they stand on into a special kind of shop tile, the “Drop Shop” tile. It costs 10,000 Poké.

About player Drop Shop tiles:
When a player sets a Drop Shop tile in their house, a pricetag is set on that tile. He or she can then place items on that tile, and they are automatically given that pricetag. Any other person coming in can then pick up the item if they choose to pay that price. When he or she does, a pile of Poké will be dropped that only the owner of that shop tile can claim. This tile can be re-used over and over again. However, if the player wants to sell items for a different price, he or she will need to make a new tile.

Also, to remove the special tiles placed by these commands, it can simply be done using the normal house editor.

The next time the server restarts and updates, changes will be detailed in a new thread.

Yay!
I’ve been waiting for ages for the sign attributes!
And this shop tile seems pretty interesting! :la:

Thanks for these updates! I’ll go test them out now! :la:

Omg signs yay!!
This is amazing!
Thanks for the house updates :heart:

Two new tiles has been added. They’ll be implemented somewhere in the near future. One of them, however, is somewhat implemented as mentioned below.

edit: two new tiles have been added

Wow I am Impressed! PMU keeps on getting better :D
A question though: will the hidden items sparkle on their own or do they need to be clicked on? o.o
Also, does only 1 tile cost 10 000 poke? if so… I think thats alot, because obviously no one will put such a shop. I mean if i have to sell a pecha berry and a TM flamethrower, and I put them on the same tile, and a person comes along, wanting to buy the pecha berry, What will he do? :O :no:

PS: some awesome features :heart: :heart:

You guys are doing a fantastic job with updates, keep it up.

#PMUPodcast2012

Love love LOVE this update, great job Sprinko! :D

Just a quick word for players, having signs is a big privilege, it is not as easily monitored, so be sure not to abuse it. If it becomes a problem, it might be taken away, keep that in mind…
Anyways, have fun with all your new gadgets everyone!

You read my mind,I was just thinking about choosing where people spawn in your house earlier, Nice Job!

I love the new updates~ It lets players customize their houses more, and is very cool xD Keep up the good work c:

I just thought of something, how about all the house commands are listed on the sign in the housing center? And to help prevent people from putting explicit things on the signs a little filter? Filter could make it so if it detects a swear the message can’t be posted.

Might I say I’m impressed, nice going staff. This will certainly make customizing homes a little funner now.

Epic Update. Thanks.

HUZZAH. Signz!~ Well done Sprinko. You made my day.
Also, can someone explain to me briefly, the shop thing? I don’t quite understand. e.e

SIGNS SIGNS SIGNS

Well… I think I was the first ever non-staff to have a tl;dr sign (it took up the whole chat e.e no one read it though XD I made a shorter one though :3)

Yessssss-- /shot

PMU is getting epicer and epicer c:

Yay for signs and spawn points <33 Thank you so much!

Epic update! Signs, specific spawn points, shops…all can be in a house…and all you have to do is pay some Poké! :la:

Its best to test it out yourself, but this is how it works. So type out the /houseshop command standing on the tile you want to place it. It will cost you come poke, and then after, you just place the price of the items you are planning on selling on that tile.
There after, the items you place on that tile, will be sold at that price.

So, anyone other than you who tries to pick up the item, will get the message of whether or not they want to buy it. And if they choose to buy it, the money will take the place of the item!

Char you said come not some. XD Also is it just you who can pick up the money? o~o

Of course,only the person who placed the tile can gain the money.