Favorite Old-School Pokemon Game

I started playing Pokemon Crystal recently, and wanted to ask what were everyone’s favorite old-school pokemon game. :D

My first pokemon game was pokemon blue, it was pretty nice and all.
Then i started pokemon yellow and it was fun too.

Although Silver was nice, I’d have to say, Pokemon Red all the freaking way.

I can remember when I was little, I’d go downstairs and sit under the vent thing with a blanket and play this game for hours.

Catching Pokemon, grinding, not being able to pay 99,999,999P for a bike, no running shoes, catching Missingno, battling Team Rocket and the like.

This is the game that started it all, and I’m certainly glad to have played it.

Pokemon Crystal was my first ever game, so it has to be my favorite Old-School game.
(I played blue, but stopped at Lavender Town because the music scared me when I was little)
I never beat Crystal, because I thought it was hard and I haven’t played it since I was like 7, before I really knew what Pokemon was.

Dang, now I wanna go back and play it XD

I guess that Pokemon Gold grew on me. Sadly, I lost the game when I was 8 years of age.

pokemon crystal gotta be my fave cuz it was mah first game~
then i started freakin out when my bro haxed it e.e wild charizard on route 29 night time at the level of 60 e.e while i was a level 5 chikorita…

Pokemon Red and Yellow is the Best Pokemon games! :joy:

I started with pokemon blue not knowing of the missing number pokemon glitch, and I wanted a RANDOM name so I did “wwwxxyy” (again, not knowing the missing number pokemon glitch) but when I went out to an ocean route and really wanted to fight wild pokemon, I found MissingNo. by accident, and so I fought him, and cought him with a Poke-Ball somehow, it said he was level 100 and i was confused after cought, plus it said he was cought with a safari ball! Anyways, after many fights he was level 100??0#78??:: and it was weird, because alot of certain things (like the level and the pokemons name) were moved to the left to make room, and its health was unlimited and always said ???/??? (that means unknown out of unknown i’m pretty sure)

anyways, blue was my fave cuz of glitches i found being named “wwwxxyy” umm… well my post is true if u don’t believe me…

:p

The other games were good but pokemon yellow will always be special to me! :heart:

My first ever pokemon game I got would of been pokemon leaf green for the gameboy, and I know this doesn’t count,
but I did play my friends Pokemon Gold version, and that was pretty hard to get used to (Non-colour) but it was still really fun! ;P

Where’s the pocket monster’s 1!
o well if pokemon green isnt there i guess i pick Pokemon Red

Pokemon Crystal. Enough said.

…I love the gen2 animatiiosn. thats all…Well i admit it! i also like the story!

I played many games of pokemon. I even too played pokemon crystal. But my favourite game is Pokemon BMX.
A new look of pokemon riding on rush road. :joy:

Hi, mathewcarl! I see that you’re new around here, so I’m assuming you haven’t read the rules yet…which is probably why it seems that you’re not aware of this rule: you’re not allowed to post in topics that haven’t been replied to in several months. It’s called “reviving” old topics or “bumping” them. Just wanted to give you that heads-up~ Thanks for reading! :joy:

It has to be Pokemon Crystal for me… it’s brilliant. o: I also love Suicune, so… yeah!