Can't login

on my Alex_kyou account it gets to “Reecieving Game Data… 90%” then freezes, but if i use my other accounts like Eeveeultion it get into the game but says “Holiday Cave B2F” and it freezes there (but i can talk), so i have to use escape orb save then relog in the my Eeveeultion. My question is what can i do to stop this?

What i have done:
Redownload PMUx5
Make another account-Mewtle
wait 30 min.
tried another computer
got a rollback
tried to login 20 times and up
waited 5 hours

i actually had the same problem except not the recieving game data it froze at the checking updates you have to redownload it like 5 times (i had to wiat 2 days though)

so i have to redownload it 5 times or do i have to wait 2 days? also i got frozen during the major lag spike when the easter event started so i have to get out, what i think is that since i got stuck in a dungeon that is no longer there, it got transfered to the holiday cave then the server doesn’t know where to put me.

Alex there’s 3 possible problems. 1.The lagg could be preventing you from playing I suggest leaving it for 2 hours and see what happens. 2.They are making an update check after it’s done and see if it works cause it doesn’t work right now. 3.Your connection to the game is failing try redownloading over and over about 5 times or try running as administrator and see what happens.

I have the same problem >.> i dont know what it is, and ive tried the re-instal thing, and im waiting if it takes its effect later on in time…

I think it could have something to do with the map your on maybe?

This happened to me along time ago with the Spring Ring, I went outside the map and the game would freeze on 110%.

Sprinko had to move my character out on the server.

Okay, so what i have to do is tell Sprinko? And he can fix it? cause this has been going on for almost 2 weeks, and ive tried everything that Alex did…-_-

Yes, ask Sprinko. Hopefuly he’ll be able to sort the mess out.

sent it, writting in letter form, with my smartest language :)

i ask pikachu…(not sure if he is diong anything about it though :? )

Pikachu’s too busy…and with the server down, it’ll never happen

Okay, what should i do now? Sprinko hasn’t responded at all…should i turn to pikachu or Flare?

…you haven’t been exactly nice to the staff…

OMG stop hunting me down, a month has already passed. i am over it idc anymore

Even in celebishines, this is getting crazy topic you dissed the staff…

Alex, you’ve even said yourself that staff are doing a terrible job, and yet, you’re begging for their help. I’m sorry, but that seems a bit hypicritical to me.

See, I’m not the only one who thinks so

also one of the things is this was created a longt ime ago .-. by then i already created another account “Alex_Dono” the only reason this is going on is because KMK was having the same problem and then for some reason this was revived, and it was almost like i did this a day ago

also maybe you forgot but i stoped