Updates 9/7/2012

The last server restart had the following updates:

-Sign tiles now cost money depending on the amount of letters you put on the sign. One character costs 10 Poké. (type in /housesign to place a sign in your house).
-Shop tiles now cost money depending on the amount you charge for the shop. For example, if you want to sell something for 100 Poké, it will cost 200 Poké to place the tile. The amount is double the price you specify. (type in /houseshop to place a sign in your house).
-Notice tiles can now be placed in houses. They cost 600 Poké, plus 10 Poké for every letter you put on it. (type in /housenotice to place a notice in your house).
-If you just want you tile to make a funny sound when you step on it, you can place a Sound tile. They cost 500 Poké (type in /housesound to place a sound tile in your house).
-The experience distributed to party members decreases on a more gradual curve now. It drops to 0% of the original EXP value at about 18 level difference now, while closer level amounts like 10-level-difference will let players have about 50% of the original EXP. As with before, the higher your level, the higher the EXP.
-The reward dungeon for 151 players will be released today, but this update has NOTHING to do with it.

Next time the server restarts and updates, I’ll post a new thread.

Woo! STUFFZ

I love the new updates but is there a way to test the house sounds before buying them?

Really like these updates especially the level training one. :P Also, cant wait for the release of the new dungeon.

So part of my suggestion got added? YES! Also YES! for the new house features

I like how there are new things for houses and price differences
Shame I couldnt get on today (And wont be able to tomorrow~)

Meh >:O I lost 3k on a 1k sign
Oh well xD

Nice updates!

erm… typo?

-If you just want you tile to make a funny sound when you step on it, you can place a Sound tile. They cost 500 Poké (type in /housesound to place a sound tile in your house).

when you type /housesound it doesn’t give you the example of what the sound sounds like.
could you maybe add that because it wastes money… i lost a lot of money due to doing signs and housesounds.
i now have 88k… i used to have 98k

Keep up the great work, hoping to try these things out when I get the time.
#PMUPodcast2012FL