Tanren Chambers Egg Guide [WIP] [Looking for help]

[b][u]If you are going to contribute, please PM me with a screenshot of the menu that says “It"s a healthy ___!”, and list what chamber it"s in.

All Screenshots posted here will be ignored. PM them.[/u][/b]

As more and more people are exploring Tanren Chambers, we’re all collecting so many Eggs!

But what exactly can we expect to find in these Eggs?

That’s what this guide will say!

This Guide has all facts! No assumptions are made until the Egg is proven to exist.

[spoilerNormal:1tfn4aje][ul][li]Zigzagoon[/li]
[li]Igglybuff[/ul]

[/details][/li][spoilerFire:1tfn4aje][ul][li]Magby[/ul]

[/details][/li][spoilerWater:1tfn4aje]

[/details]
[spoilerGrass:1tfn4aje][ul][li]Bellsprout[/li]
[li]Oddish[/ul]

[/details][/li][spoilerElectric:1tfn4aje][ul][li]Elekid[/ul]

[/details][/li][spoilerIce:1tfn4aje][ul][li]Swinub[/ul]

[/details][/li][spoilerFighting:1tfn4aje]

[/details]
[spoilerPoison:1tfn4aje]

[/details]
[spoilerGround:1tfn4aje]

[/details]
[spoilerFlying:1tfn4aje]

[/details]
[spoilerPsychic:1tfn4aje]

[/details]
[spoilerBug:1tfn4aje][ul][li]Nincada[/ul]

[/details][/li][spoilerRock:1tfn4aje][ul][li]Geodude[/ul]

[/details][/li][spoilerGhost:1tfn4aje]

[/details]
[spoilerDragon:1tfn4aje]

[/details]
[spoilerDark:1tfn4aje]

[/details]
[spoilerSteel:1tfn4aje][ul][li]Mawlie (Discovered by Mad)[/ul]

[/details][/li]
[spoilerWanna help me with this guide?:1tfn4aje]First off, thank you. This is going to be very hard to find out all the Egg secrets of TC, and I certainly can"t do it alone!

I need a crew of dedicated Tanren Chambers runners. PM me the form below (Title it something along the likes of “TC Egg Guide Crew Form”), and I"ll add you to the list of the TC Egg Guide crew. Every time you hatch an Egg from you location, PM me a screenshot of it when it hatches! Label the title “___ Chamber Egg” or something like that, and I"ll add it to the guide~ You"ll get credit for discovering it, of course!

While you do not need to spend every moment of PMU in TC Egg-hunting (Mew save us all if you"re that dedicated!), I do want you to spend a fair amount of time each day.

Try to hatch 15-30 Eggs for your assigned chamber. That way, we can really know what is in there!

I am looking for volunteers.
In other words, I will not pay you for this job. I want passionate people.

[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]In-Game Name(s):[/b] 
[b]Timezone:[/b] Just so I know when to expect to see you. Tell me if you do not want this listed on the Member team.
[b]Preferred Chamber(s):[/b] Have a team good for a certain type? Tell me what you like!
[b]Other:[/b] Extra notes needed

[/details]
[spoilerThe TC Egg Guide Team!:1tfn4aje]Forum Name: OneTrueSoul
In-Game Name(s): Blazafyur
Timezone: Central Standard
Other: Call me Blaze♪

Forum Name: Sandra.
In-Game Name(s): Mad
Timezone: Spain time. (GMT +1)

[/details]
[spoilerAssigned Chambers TC Egg Guide Crew"s use only:1tfn4aje]If it striked through, it was completed

Normal - PMU Community
Fire -
Water -
Grass -
Electric -
Ice -
Fighting -
Poison -
Ground -
Flying -
Psychic -
Bug - Blazafyur
Rock -
Ghost -
Dragon -
Dark -
Steel - Mad

[/details]

[answer]Please do more contructive posts[/answer]

err- looks like you got haya’d. xD but thanks for posting? OTL

I can tell you that Swinub is in Ice Egg, and I can confirm the eggs in Normal currently becaused I’ve hatched them.

Please look at my conditions for adding a Pokemon to the guide, but thanks for trying :la:

Psyduck in Water. I just hatched one.

Seriously do you all not see the giant text… I need evidence of this. :':

For water,ice and bug i have found Nincada psyduck and swinub…that is all for now i hope u are glade i helped with this guide… : )

Theres big text up top for a reason. Ya need proof (such as a screenshot saying “Its a healthy ___!”.)

I got a Psyduck in my water egg…

I don’t have a screeny. (Got it before I knew about this)
There’s Mawile in the Steel Chamber. I can tell you it’s moves: (Thunder Fang, Punishment, Tickle and Captivate)

[sub]I"m sorry, but I refuse to add something without seeing in-game proof (like with a few people and Magby) or a screenshot (which is preferred). Thank you for trying :":[/sub]

I don’t want to dedicate myself to any group trying to find and hatch eggs in several dungeons, but I can tell you that Electrike is in electric chamber eggs.

I found a baby wolfy. :O. Fire chamber.

Onetruesoul, I really do not like the fact we need a Screenshot proving our egg hatches. It makes it longer, and what the others are saying a clearly true. .-.

growlithe is in fire chamber eggs as well

guys. is my text on the front page not big enough omg… pm me it and provide evidence

i require screenshots because too man people are going on speculation… so unless i see it in game or get a screenie i wont add it because then you might just be lying and im really distrusting

Forum Name: zorua47
In-Game Name(s): Bblazee
Timezone: Just so I know when to expect to see you. Tell me if you do not want this listed on the Member team. EST
Preferred Chamber(s): Have a team good for a certain type? Tell me what you like! I want to do psychic chamber, s all the Pokemon there are good, though with my luck, it’ll probs be baltoy
Other: Extra notes needed I can only play on weekends, and during this time I will not do Tc ALL the time, as I need a salamence

Blaze. Let me ask you something. Why are you so strict? Why would people LIE? A. if it’s found untrue, consequences will be made. B. These people have better things to do than to take a photo, that they shouldn’t even NEED to take. You need to be more trusting of our community.

Because our word isn’t good enough for you.
The PMU community isn’t that bad. If you’re wanting to make a guide like this, stop nitpicking, or do it all yourself.