PMD 3DS!

CoroCoro has leaked a new PMD game for 3DS named " Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth " :la:

Read more at :

Discuss, Speculate, etc! I’m truthfully excited and just another reason down the list to buy a 3DS(: :joy:

I love PMD forever :heart:
Ima so glad there is gonna be a new one (So glad it has Unova pokemon)

I dont think this is true…and even if it is i dont like it by reading the stuff on the link.
Sure i was a Pikachu by fairly doing the tests on PMD blue and PMD sky but i think you should do a test again…
And the partners…I mean like PMD2 had all the partners from PMD1 why not this 3ds “thing” to have the starters from both…

As pachi said, it might be not true. who knows. but nevertheless, i would dislike the game.
I don’t like being pikachu, nor i don’t like the 3ds that much. I have a 3ds, used to like it, now it’s boring.
The partners are O.K but they should let you do the tests like the previous.
it’s ‘good’ that they’re making a game for the 3ds, but i’d rather have it for the DS. it’s just much more simple and better.

this sounds interesting…somehow looking forward to da new PMD unova OwO
tho
i liked da test moar even tho i kept getting annoyed for getting da same poke xD
having only a pikachu is kindaaaaaah…boring .-. you wont get to use other pokes.
and 3D might hurt my eyez (it culd happen .-.) and da stairs might be hard to find…since its 3d ya know…you wont even know dat a pokemon is already behind you ready to attack D: shot weellll it culd still happen…
and why would it only be on 3ds? why not da normal DS lite. or etc. i dun wanna be forced(or force my bro) to buy another one :< (altho he might buy me one xD) but still…Y NO DS DAN 3DS?!
id appreciate it moar if they made a PMD unova in da DS (liek da normal PMDs)
or atleast…
a continuation of da exploration trilogy OwO
(im surry i still wuv Eos/Eod/Eot…nyeh mostly Eos xD lots of poke)

so yeah da world may nevar know! shot

I was right! Yes! Yes! Yes!

I’m very excited for this and I’ll talk about what ever I can in the the next PMU Podcast. #PMUPodcast2012FL

It makes me want to barf on a puppy.

The new sprites are terrible, coulda just kept to the old ones, maybe do a few changes.

The town looks like barf.

You BETTER NOT be able to choose only pikachu.

And my final rage, WHY IS THE TITLE SEEM LIKE IT WAS RIPPED FROM A NON-RELEASED PROF LAYTON GAME?

Am I SERIOUSLY the only one that hates this game at the current moment?

They aren’t sprites. They are models with texture. Don’t assume things. the title is most likely ROUGHLY translated and not localized. Why hate a game that hasn’t been released, why hate when it has virtually no ENGLISH information about it?

D’aw, I wish they would have stuck to the original style, but that’s mainly for PMU purposes. :>:D:
Other than that though, this would be awesome to check out.~

I’m with Kirk on this, you should never judge a book by its cover (or more accurately, a game by its poorly translated magazine scan). Also when something is in production and part of it is a REALLY bad idea, the bad idea usually gets chucked out: for example, George Lucas wanted Han Solo to be a frogman in early scipts. In addition when Oot was about to come out many fans said “it would ruin Zelda games”, need I say more?

The fact that it’s for a 3DS, the fact that I NEED to be a Pikachu, and the fact that I need to have Unova partners makes me really NOT want to play this. ._.

But anyways, I’ll be waiting for some reviews from ye folks if it ever gets around to the US. I really don’t want to jump into the 3DS at the moment. I prefer to just have non 3D games and a slightly less chunky handheld system.

I’m personally a big 3DS advocate, I have very bad eyesight (nearsighted-astigmatistic) and I have never encountered any problems seeing the 3-D, whether I wear my glasses/contacts or not. In addition this post, as well as many other posts of mine, was actually MADE on my 3DS.

But hey to each their own right.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Me and my friend went on Serebii.net and found this O.O
It definatly seems legit :joy:

It says that it’ll be out in Japan this year, and it’ll be out during the winter.
So hopefully we’ll get it in 2013 or early 2014.

Thoughts? (I hope its real :heart: )

Finally, someone who somewhat agrees with what I said. …Albiet indirectly, STILL.

Anyway, I don’t belive its confirmed that you need to be Pikachu. If so, it would really tick off fans.

I highly doubt that pikachu is our only option. Look at it this way, the main reason pmd has always been so engrossing is the fact that YOU ARE the hero insted of playing as some sprite of some kid; exchanging the tried and true formula that has led us to all love pmd so much would be a VERY foolish move, and I’m pretty sure Nintendo knows that. In addition the designers, including the Big Man himself, have always said that they feel that Japanese fans are far to obsessed with pikachu; they have even gone so far as to say that they prefer the English speaking fan base as far as pokemon selection goes. So long story short, I dont think that we have anything to worry about.

And if we are all still worried, why don’t we just make a petition; we do have A LOT of forum users and I’m sure we all have at least one or two off-site friends who will gladly sign it.

Calm Down…
I got some new information! From Radio Nintenodo…
You will be able to play as all the starters, Pikachu, Axew and Pachirisu.

Not to mention it’s a 3D Game! So, of course it’s going to be different. So, Calm Down.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth.

Info from Radio Nintendo.
Your HERO will be the Starter Pokemon, Pikachu, Axew and Rumored a Pachirisu.

More information will be told in PMU Podcast 2012.
#PMUPodcast2012FL

I’ve heard about this but forgot to make a topic,
I assume it will be released in January/February 2013 for us.

Everyone has been looking forward to this >.<

a thread about this has already been made.
Merging this.
edit: The two threads have been merged.