Total Eclipse.net not working?!

Hi im trying to open the game but it is stuck in this screen. I tried multiple times and i tried redownloading it. Any sugesstions? Reply quickly because i want to play the game.

Before you can run an Eclipse based game on any computer, you must have installed the library files. Download the appropriate version for your computer from this link:

http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/library.php

Seems like you have the same issue that I have OP. System restart did nothing, neither of my 3 clients (on various sources on this machine), didn’t work even after an install/update to the newest files, checked my firewall, and nothing showed up in any of my scans to be out of place.
I have a feeling that I might have to reload .netframework 3 to see if there’s an error in that, but otherwise I’m stumped.

I’m using XP myself as my OS.

It used to work before. And now its not. It gets stuck in my other computer running on xp. It worked on both computers.

Look u need to uninstall PMU 100% then u need to re download it. If it still doesn’t work idk what u can do.But it worked for me and beofre that iw as so bored so if this doesn’t work i hope it gets fixed somehow.