Vista Problem?

I’m not totally sure if this is just my Vista or the downloader but, when ever I try to download the game onto this computer it opens up two screens asking if I would like to ‘Run, Save, or Cancel’. I always choose ‘Run’ and then after those two screens another one pops up saying the downloader has stopped working. This has even happened the other multiple times I tried downloading this game on this computer months ago. I’m just not totally sure if it’s my Vista or the downloader. :/ What puzzles me is why it works on my other Window’s computer, and not this one. D: But any helpful advice would work. =)

~ Thanks. :D
Popshakes ~

I Used to have that problem before on Windows 7 though. So What u do is save the file on ur desktop. Then close all other programs Then run it. Try it, if it doesnt work. Try getting pmu installer from an Windows XP computer(If you have one). You can find Pmu installer Where you saved the game mostly in “C:/Program Files/ Pokemon Mystery Universe” if you open the Pokemon Mystery Universe there is a folder saying client and installer.exe. Transport the Installer to the computer you want PMU in. Then run it there. I still dont think it makes a differnce though, but o well try it, works for me. :D

P.S If that doesnt work ill look in to this problem to find a solution.

Fireball.