Glitch Undoing My Progress DX

Omigosh, I’m srs! It’s left me broke, muted, without equips, I CAN’T TAKE IT!!! PLZ FIX :cry:

Nyah, maybe you could post some pics of this Serena-chan. Pics always help.

Yeah, about that, I took them on mai mom’s Vista…

And ask Thunder shink about mai unmuting…

Well, we can’t believe you without any proof.

Was muted 4 a while, then got unmuted, then I save and leave in Holiday Cave. Then I get back on, and the glitch has me muted…

I even died from lag…

That’s not really proof…

Witnesses DO count as proof, I blieve…

But witnesses can’t prove that you lost your money or your items.

At least it counts 4 the muting >_> could I at least hav the items I lost when I died from lag?

Maybe you shouldn’t have been in a dungeon during the lag?

It was an instanced dungeon! And the lag didn’t start until I got back on after exiting the game!

@The one back there.: Meh. If you don’t beleive Serena-chan then we don’t have to give her the stuff.

@Serena-chan: Ooh! Ooh! I’m a witness! I saw you online once. Your Serena, a Pinplup, and muted. XD That was quite awile ago, and when I asked you, you said it was a glitch. Good your getting rid of it. Once some people stop yelling at you. Glares at TOBT

@TOBT: JK, got nothing against ya.

@Serena-chan: Try using Fraps. It’ll take videos. This way it can show you loosing your items. You’ll have to download it, but after you can make videos all the time. :D Remember, youtube.

Dun expect me 2 ask a player. I was asking the admins. Also I only use mai Ralts nao as I’m bored. And unfortunately the glitch only seems 2 show up after I leave the game. It has 2 b the server…