PMU Podcast

Is it even worth listening to?

I’ve only listened to it once, but it is INCREDIBLE. I can’t even believe you’re criticizing it like this. Listen to all of the episodes, and THEN tell me it’s a waste of time.

It entirely depends on your tastes and how you like your constancy between information/talking to music.
From what I’ve heard, the current PMU podcast has a fair balance between videogame music and topics of discussion/news, but it’s not necessarily for everybody. With this being said, you should take a listen for yourself and come up with your own opinion.

Hello,
I’m the host of PMU Podcast. I understand we have people who dislike the Podcast. I see you aren’t a fan however I really think you should take a listen to as many episodes as you can. The Episodes you can stream may work beter if you are looking for not wasting space on your computer. All I ask is that you don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Myself and Team work really hard running PMU Podcast. We lasted over 10 Months and have done more then 30 Podcasts. Each completly different then each other. Please give it a try. If you have questions or concerns please ask me. Thanks for your time.

“I am not a…”

lol, Jack xD

For those who don’t know, Oliver is Jack. He’s a DJ from Radio Nintendo and such. He likes to troll me. Silly…