helping out

i wish there was a way for normal players to help out other then donating i’m just a teenager i cant really donate you see i just wish i could help out it would make me happy if there was a way :) can anyone sugest something?

Nyah, you can always become a Mapper. Just make maps for areas, and dungeons. Bend the Pokemon world to your creation. ( I made it sound super epic! :3 )

EDIT: I’m a teen aswell. I just don’t wanna map. Might make a map for fun someday. X3

very epic indeed XD but how do i actually become a mapper and how can i make the maps ?

Nyah, to become a mapper you post your maps in the Game/Site suggestion forum. Lots of them. I’m not exactly sure of how to become a mapper. But that shouldn’t be to far off, right? But, of corse, you need to make a map first. To make a map, simply download and install the installer for the Map Editor.

Download:

http://pmuniverse.net/Downloads/Installer.exe
Copy link and put it in the URL bar.

Map Editor 3.1 was created by Pikachu the Site Admit of PMUniverse. I did not help in any way. I take no credit for what Pikachu did. Lawl, just felt like saying that. But it’s true.

2 bcome a mapper u hav 2 make a bunch of maps, then come up with 4 or moar mapping projects (with maps). U’ll need them 4 this.

i think ill keep playing pmu for another month before i make my decision :D thx for the advice :)

Celebi, do you always type in noob code, and to become a mapper you need quality over quantity