New to forums c:

Hi there~ I’ve been playing PMU for awhile now but just now decided to make a forums account. You all probably know me as Dubstep but i’m also Cheshiire.I never made an actual introduction when I joined PMU so…why not now? c: My name’s Jay, and I love furrets, ramune soda, music, Waya and all things pokemon ^^ I look forward to meeting, and seeing everyone around~

Hiya, welcome to PMU. Enjoy whatever PMU has to offer.

Welcome to the forums!

hi dupstep XD…welcome to the forum

Thanks for all the welcomes guys c:

Welcome to the fourms, Dubstep! c’:

Wubwubwub Welcome to the PMU Forums Dub! xD
If you have any questions, just let us know. There are some awesome things to check out here, guides, RPs, DISCUSSIONS. :'D I am sure you’ll find something of interest.~

FERRETS! They are pretty kewl, though I think they smell awful if you don’t clean everything of theirs often, haha. And Ramune soda is pretty yummy indeed! ^-^ I had it for the first time last year, I love the marble thing to open it!

Also, just curious, what was your motivation in picking the name Cheshire and Dubstep? Are you just a big Alice in Wonderland fan as well as Dubstep? o

Aaaa. Furret are so adorable. :la:

Welcome to the PMUniverse Forums, Cheshire!

I remember I had a ferret.
But it was my neighbors :S

Welcome to the forums.
BANG

Welcome to the PMU Forums. :joy:

[b][i]Thanks a bunch Char ^^ And yup i’m a huge Alice in Wonderland fan , as well as abit of Dubstep, but in all honesty my name was a joke between Waya and I, as before I made the account I said that dubstep sounded like a construction site x3

Also, Thank you for the welcomes everyone ;u; /feels special[/i][/b]

Welcome to the PMU forums Dub! :la:
Glad to see ya here~ xD

Thanks Tuoko ^^ Glad to be here.

Good. The more faces around these forums the more posts. The more posts, the better things can go for all of us.