Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Down 11/24 -

Server Down 11/24 -

As most of you may have noticed, the server is currently down for maintenance. There was a glitch that was hazardous to the game-play, which requires fixing before we will be able to re-open the game to the players.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we assure you that our programmers are working to fix this problem.

It is not certain when the server will be back online, but we appreciate your patience! We will be happy to answer any questions you may have though. The Chatango is open though, if you are looking for something to occupy your time.

Re: Server Down 11/24 -

are there going to be any rollbacks?

Hopefully not.

Besides that, I do hope that a Mod is on the Chatango more often besides Luli and Shockie. And that there is a warning or a link to this post, otherwise, we're going to be flooded with "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SERVER?!1?!".

Actually, I pretty much disagree. The glitch isn't that bad, all you'd need to do is close off the specified Dungeons and go work on it. I can't see how this is that big, all it was was items, and I don't think it's 'hazardous' I would say abusable instead. I say, this gained the wrong attention. Very wrong attention. Even the others aren't that bad, and I I don't at all believe it can cause trouble. It's not much a threat, but if I'm on the wrong track here, I'd like to know how it can be so-called 'hazardous'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay RainbowHeart
    Actually, I pretty much disagree. The glitch isn't that bad, all you'd need to do is close off the specified Dungeons and go work on it. I can't see how this is that big, all it was was items, and I don't think it's 'hazardous' I would say abusable instead. I say, this gained the wrong attention. Very wrong attention. Even the others aren't that bad, and I I don't at all believe it can cause trouble. It's highly beneficial, but if I'm on the wrong track here, I'd like to know how it can be so-called 'hazardous'.
    So you're saying abusing a glitch is a GOOD thing? It is one of the rules of PMU that you can't abuse glitches.
    * Do not abuse bugs and glitches to hurt other people in-game, gain unfair advantages, or lag, crash, or otherwise interfere with the game server.
    The bold letters are the rule those abusers broke.
    I don't have any more need to continue further...

weren't you just banned for bug abusing? hush up jay.
    on another hand, good luck you staffly peeps, teach that glitch a lesson.

My point is it shouldn't be taken like it's the end of the world.

Actually, I pretty much disagree. The glitch isn't that bad, all you'd need to do is close off the specified Dungeons and go work on it. I can't see how this is that big, all it was was items, and I don't think it's 'hazardous' I would say abusable instead. I say, this gained the wrong attention. Very wrong attention. Even the others aren't that bad, and I I don't at all believe it can cause trouble. It's highly beneficial, but if I'm on the wrong track here, I'd like to know how it can be so-called 'hazardous'.
    Jay, a glitch is a glitch. A glitch is always bad to begin with. o-o Also, like Lman said, your almost making this as it is a good thing, especially coming at of somebody who is banned because they were one of the glitch abusers. And I dare say, your attitude to people is very bad. ._.

Well if you're trying to say I shouldn't talk just because I got Banned, I decline. For one, I only did this to help others and out and make their experiences easier. I don't really care if people think I literally did it to cause damage, but I only did it to give to those who couldn't do what they needed to. I only used money and Heart Scales, those Heart Scales I decided to give out since those people were trying so hard for them only to fail. Anyone can really say I'm a bad guy or something, I don't care about any of it, after all, only very few see the point. During me and Pika's talk. I say: 'Well we only did it to help the people who couldn't get them.' His response, in the process of Banning, 'Due to abusing a glitch with the intention of disrupting gameplay of other users, you both will be given a temporary ban'. See I don't know where that came from, but all I did with that glitch, nah I didn't do it for unfair advantages, not for personal game, I did it to help. And I got Banned, but I know I still helped and that's all that matters to me. I wonder why I'm bad for trying to make it fun for others, who were already getting bored and tired of everything being difficult.

Well if you're trying to say I shouldn't talk just because I got Banned, I decline. For one, I only did this to help others and out and make their experiences easier. I don't really care if people think I literally did it to cause damage, but I only did it to give to those who couldn't do what they needed to. I only used money and Heart Scales, those Heart Scales I decided to give out since those people were trying so hard for them only to fail. Anyone can really say I'm a bad guy or something, I don't care about any of it, after all, only very few see the point. During me and Pika's talk. I say: 'Well we only did it to help the people who couldn't get them.' His response, in the process of Banning, 'Due to abusing a glitch with the intention of disrupting gameplay of other users, you both will be given a temporary ban'. See I don't know where that came from, but all I did with that glitch, nah I didn't do it for unfair advantages, not for personal game, I did it to help. And I got Banned, but I know I still helped and that's all that matters to me. I wonder why I'm bad for trying to make it fun for others, who were already getting bored and tired of everything being difficult.
    No, I am not saying that you 'shouldn't talk'. Because all I was saying thay you needed to fix your attitude, it really is disgracefull. And - you say you were trying to help others? I don't think Glitch Abbusing is going to get anywhere. You deserve what you deserve you know.