Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Down 11/24 -

Re: Server Down 11/24 -

if u need help on code....i can help

Quote Originally Posted by zorua47
    In case there is a rollback,is there anyway to just roll back jay and the others or simply make everyone's heart scales disappear?
    You realize it wasn't JUST Jay ._. and what about those people that worked so hard for the Heart Scales? Making their Heart scales go 'poof!' isn't fair at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jay RainbowHeart
    Well if you're trying to say I shouldn't talk just because I got Banned, I decline. For one, I only did this to help others and out and make their experiences easier. I don't really care if people think I literally did it to cause damage, but I only did it to give to those who couldn't do what they needed to. I only used money and Heart Scales, those Heart Scales I decided to give out since those people were trying so hard for them only to fail. Anyone can really say I'm a bad guy or something, I don't care about any of it, after all, only very few see the point. During me and Pika's talk. I say: 'Well we only did it to help the people who couldn't get them.' His response, in the process of Banning, 'Due to abusing a glitch with the intention of disrupting gameplay of other users, you both will be given a temporary ban'. See I don't know where that came from, but all I did with that glitch, nah I didn't do it for unfair advantages, not for personal game, I did it to help. And I got Banned, but I know I still helped and that's all that matters to me. I wonder why I'm bad for trying to make it fun for others, who were already getting bored and tired of everything being difficult.
    Sir, the only thing you did was make the PMU community worse. By laziness, the economy, and some how make others sneak in the glitched goods. Plus, you only gave the heart scales to certain well-known PMUers. Its a bit selfish and unheroric for you to claim that you are a hero, or that you think you have done a good thing. You did nothing but destroy part of PMU. You made the staff members work extra time to fix this. You also did a bad thing by hiding the glitch from the staff. Yeah sure, you get a lot of money and such, but its not fair. You should have followed the rules. You claimed yourself to be a "Good PMUer, a loyal, honest one," instead it turned against you. You lied to both the community and staff.

Kirk, Char. I'd like to tell the rest of what I know. I'm going to send PMs. After that I'm done, I can't really try making anything else worse so. Here you go. Rest is up to you yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminmimic
    You claimed yourself to be a "Good PMUer, a loyal, honest one," instead it turned against you. You lied to both the community and staff.
    @Jay RainbowHeart
    The worst and most dissapointing thing in it is... You lied to yourself, Jay. You wanted to help? It would have been more of a help if you reported that Glitch and if you explained those who just took your Heartscales without thinking, how to get them on their own. They try, they learn. THIS is more of a help.

Woah, just when I came back :@~@:
    Well, as I have noticed, that's another case of glitch abuse... this is getting extremely stupid and making everyone suffer the consequences of the one who did the wrong thing... we already had many cases of glitch abusing, and what did we get with that? Did any of them make us rich or higher leveled after all? I don't see the point of people who still do that...

The Phoenix Clan (Level 100)

Mr. Phoenix: Swampert, Kaiserin: Vespiquen, Komatsu: Mawile, Vector: Noivern,
    Lamurak: Sableye, Kriss: Gardevoir, Ryo: Sawk, Kyo: Hitmonchan,
    Ayase: Liepard, Leixia: Lopunny, Kahn: Escavalier, Musashi: Samurott,
    Cervantes: Gyarados, Magnum: Metagross

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    Well, as I have noticed, that's another case of glitch abuse... this is getting extremely stupid and making everyone suffer the consequences of the one who did the wrong thing... we already had many cases of glitch abusing, and what did we get with that? Did any of them make us rich or higher leveled after all? I don't see the point of people who still do that...
    True. This abusing is ruining it for those of us who didn't abuse, and there are those new players who just don't know what's going on... just despicable.

In-game
    Silk

Jay. There is one thing to question, were the 3 HS you gave me, the 150k you gave for the HS and the 500k you gave me for me needing money legit? Because, if not, staff are free to confiscate them.
    -Blood.

Hey guys I'm brand new and haven't started the game yet and I'm exited to so I was wondering if there's a time where it might be around done? I'm just hoping it won't be too long because I would love to start soon, Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TheNeoghost
    Hey guys I'm brand new and haven't started the game yet and I'm exited to so I was wondering if there's a time where it might be around done? I'm just hoping it won't be too long because I would love to start soon, Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakos
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    True. This abusing is ruining it for those of us who didn't abuse, and there are those new players who just don't know what's going on... just despicable.

Neo. We are truly sorry. I hope you get to play soon