SOLVED~~~~ PMU REGION MAP.

Alright so. I’m sitting on my chair at a stolen desk, typing ever so loudly, and I’m thinking. “Does PMU have a Region Map? Or Guide? Or Anything?”

My questions have remained unanswered so I have turned to the forums for GUIDANCE with this important dilemma.

Here’s what I have so far.

This expertly draw map was made using my only my sheer knowledge of an outdated PMU. Obviously I have no idea what I am doing.

Anyone want to help me with this? Please. Take this as a little… thank you in advance.

OBJECTIVE: Make the PMU Region map.
PROGRESS:
1)

1. Tanren is EAST.

I have been informed that Tanren is in fact on the East side of Exbel. I have used my marvelous abilities of Microsoft Paint to detail this for you in hopes that some of you will learn that it is, in fact, East. Not West.
I have edited the map and enclosed it with a compass.

1. Winden is CONNECTED to northern Exbel.

Many sources have told me that Winden is not only north of Exbel, but also connected to it. Mark this down in your notepads, kids. This is textbook geography here.

MYSTERIES SOLVED
I was given top secret information from an unnamed source as to the region of PMU, as developed by the Staff itself. Or at least that"s what I believe.
This is 100% canon.

1. The Given

1. Contrasting, giving more detail to the areas.

Upon closer examination, there are obviously new areas people have yet to explore. More detail s show that there are, in fact, tiny islands to the south west of Exbel. Tanren SEEMS to be at the East but then again NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE. Winden does seem to be connectedto the north as it should be. Things have been going smoothly. Let us now remove the whiteness.

1. Removing the whiteness.

Is… Is that… Ryan Renolds?

I have been informed that Tanren is in fact on the East side of Exbel. I have used my marvelous abilities of Microsoft Paint to detail this for you in hopes that some of you will learn that it is, in fact, East. Not West.

I have edited the map and enclosed it with a compass.

I’ll keep you posted on what events unfold. In return I hope you help me on this quest.

If it helps, Winden is connected to Exbel on the north.

This made me smile, Ricu. x’D

Many sources have told me that Winden is not only north of Exbel, but also connected to it.

Mark this down in your notepads, kids. This is textbook geography here. We need to get the word out that Winden is, I repeat, connected to Exbel. I cannot be more serious than I am right now.

1. The Given

1. Contrasting, giving more detail to the areas.

Upon closer examination, there are obviously new areas people have yet to explore. More detail s show that there are, in fact, tiny islands to the south west of Exbel. Tanren SEEMS to be at the East but then again NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE. Winden does seem to be connectedto the north as it should be. Things have been going smoothly. Let us now remove the whiteness.

1. Removing the whiteness.

…PFFFFFFFT.

You’re a genius, Ricu. xDDDD

that explains why i feel like im being watched, when im stalking people!
you found one of the 70 mystersys of pmu