Move

Can anyone explain me how learn first move?

In PMU, you do not learn moves on level up. You can only gain moves on your Pokemon via evolution and TM’s/HM’s.

If you get a TM, it will appear in your bag, use it and if the Pokemon your currently using is capable can learn it, it will, and the TM will vanish, then you click the image of a TM (CD) by the bag to see your learnt moves, If you then select the move and click memorise your move will be set to a hotkey. The hotkey for moves is the “Insert” key on your keyboard. If you have a single target move, select the enemy, then press “Insert”.

If you need me to explain it in a different way, post back. (I rabbit on alot) XD

I have TM Buled Seed,but it is on 22 lvl.I want to know where can i get a TM with a move,which is on 5lvl:D

There are TM’s that sell in the Kecleon shop in Poke Town, I believe you can learn them at any level…

The TM’s are weaker Pokemon moves such as Bubble, Ember, Thundershock… Etc.

In kecleon shop is only buled seed

Oh… Well sorry about the false information, it’s been along time since I last played, I guess all them moves have become drops from certain Pokemon now instead. I know Chimchar drops Ember, perhaps Piplup has Bubble and so on.

no mondo u are right there are more then just bullet seed. for a grass type u can learn bullet seed (lv.22), and quick attack (lv.12). that are in the shop

how do u learn evolution moves and how can u tell when u learn them