Teams.

I"m going to remake this topic because it is closed. Here, you can list your teams in Pokémon games and give advice to others on what Pokémon to use (playing through the game or competitive), moves, items, ect.

Since I"m focusing on Black 2, I"ll post what I have from that:

[spoilerB2 Main Game Team. (Location: Victory Road):3bzue14r]
Set Aflame, male. Lv. 58
Bashful (N/A) Nature. Somewhat vain.
Blaze, Charcoal.
Head Smash
Heat Crash
Flare Blitz
Hammer Arm

Sapphire, female. Lv. 54
Quirky (N/A) Nature. Highly persistent.
Huge Power, Macho Brace.
Double Edge
Aqua Tail
Superpower
Ice Punch

Iron Giant, N/A. Lv. 50.
Brave (+Atk, -Spd) Nature. Hates to lose.
Iron Fist, None.
Earthquake
Curse
Heavy Slam
Night Shade (temporary)

Voltage, male. Lv 57
Gentle (+Sp. Def, -Def) Nature. Proud of its power.
Levitate, Magnet.
Thunder Wave (Temporary??)
Crunch
Toxoc
Thunderbolt

Glade, male. Lv. 54.
Quirky (N/A) Nature. Thoroughly cunning.
Serene Grace, Scope Lens.
Megahorn
Double-Edge
Jump Kick
Horn Leech

The Past, male. Lv. 52.
Timid (+Spd, -Atk) Nature. Capable of taking hits.
Wonder Skin, None.
Air Slash
Fly (Temporary)
Mirror Move (Temporary)
Psychic

[/details]

[spoilerMy layout for displaying Pokémon.:3bzue14r]

[spoilerGame being played][img]Something from Elite 200"s sprite section.[/img]
Name, gender. Level.
[b]Nature[/b] (+Ex., -Ex.) Nature. Characteristic.
Ability, Item.
Move
Move
Move
Move

[/details]

[/details]

[spoilerB/W:1yybxcve]
Pika-Guy, Male. Level 100.
Quirky, Highly Interested.
Swift Swim, Water Gem.
Surf
Dive
Waterfall
Fly

It"s a glitch pokemon I have in both white and black, one a copy from the other with glitch migrating thing, it said black was a game boy advanced game and i migrated it to white while keeping the pokemon in black.

[/details]

Idk what I should do with it.

…Dude. Really? -_- This is teams. Not glitched Pokémon.

It is my team…

Team=Multiple Pokémon.
Yours= One glitched Pokémon I doubt you even have.
Logic!~

Hum. It"s not complete, but my team is just a bunch of Pokemon I wanted to train. :s

Lynn // Female Meinshao // Jolly
0/252/4/0/0/252 EV Spread.

• Hi Jump Kick
• U Turn
• Stone Edge
• Fake Out

[spoilerGeneral Strategy:zfx82hw2]Since I don"t have any good lead Pokemon, Lynn usually takes up my first slot. You could say she takes on the role of a offensive scouter. Meinshao is surprisingly bulkier than I expected, so Lynn can take a hit or two. If there"s a Pokemon that I"m afraid of, I use Fake Out first - no matter what. This breaks any Focus Sashes and does a little bit of damage that could potentially be a game changer.

Otherwise, Hi Jump Kick to OHKO or U-Turn to switch out. Stone Edge is there just to hit those Lynn cannot hit with her other moves. With Regenerator, if I switch out, 1/3 of Lynn"s HP is healed. <3

[/details]

Gambit // Male Bisharp // Adamant
54/252/0/0/0/204 EV Spread

• Night Slash
• Iron Head
• Substitute
• Swords Dance

[spoilerGeneral Strategy:zfx82hw2]Bisharp"s greatest strength is in its base attack stat, a massive 125. Although, its lack luster speed can get to you sometimes. Usually, I enter on a non effective move with Lynn"s U-Turn, and then immediately set up a Substitute. One Swords Dance is enough for a Iron Head flinch hax / Night Slash sweep.

I wish I had know Sucker Punch was an egg move only. I really need it sometimes. All and all, crazy damage dealer of my team so far.

[/details]

Archie // Male Arcanine // Jolly
4/252/0/0/0/252 EV Spread

• Flare Blitz
• Wild Charge
• Close Combat
• Extreme Speed

[spoilerGeneral Strategy:zfx82hw2]They say you only live once, and Archie tries to deal as much damage as possible in one life. Arcanine is rather frail, especially in such a powerhouse riddled metagame. So, if I need something to do Super Effective damage and try to OHKO it, I go with Archie. If he dies? Ah, oh well.

[/details]

Possible Future Members

Ooo, nice!~

Update and bump.

Ehehe I hope you don’t mind a PMU/PMD Sky Team post:>

Ninetail evolved from my starter Vulpix in Sky. Moves: Overheat, Energy Ball, Rest, and Dig.

Killed myself trying to get a Mossy Rock for Eevee, my partner. Moves: Leaf Blade, Synthesis, X-Scissor, and Aerial Ace.

Yes, I finished the game, but my goal is to get highest rank, along with all legends recruit (I have two DSes).

Which side-partners should I have?

Note: I finished the game, but still on the side stories.

Hope this isn’t too ofg topic:4

Interesting teams you people have there~
This is my current PMU team for TC runs, and such.
After Gallade, I"m training Tropius, one of my favourite pokemon…but this teams just a bunch of pokemon I just happen to came across, and chose them depending on what I needed to train Tropius to it"s fullest.

-> (Eunido Erlade) Gallade Level 100

(Physical Pokemon) Good Attack stats, and such…a good sweeper basically.

(Moveset)
Drain Punch
Psycho Cut
X - Scissor
Focus Blast

-> (Bannana Beard) Tropius Level 76
Basically she"s my wall Pokemon. She has good Defense, Sp Defense and HP, making it awesome~
(Still-in-Training)

Leaf Tornado
Gust
Air Strike
Solar Beam

-> (Corrosive the mermaid) Corsola Level 34

She"s a cleric, with refresh and good defense and such… although I don"t use her as often as Tropius…but still…

Rock Romb
Scald
Bubble (LOL)
Refresh

-> (Sneaky Prankster) Sabelye

He"s the escaper, with overall good stats, and supports Tropoius because she need"s Sunny Day which Sabelye has…
And as a ghost pokemon he has potential to go through walls which comes in handy in TC when pokemon drop keys and walls, and needed to get items in walls as well…

Sunny Day
Shadow Ball
Night Shade
Metal Claw

Corsola has more weaknesses than Azumarill or Milotic.

Maybe add a Fire Type move or something? Idk why I said that.

Looks pwetty good~

I recently restarted my Pokemon Platinum version, and so far I have this:

[spoilerPokemon Platinum:5j1jmte7]
Fury, female. 16.
Bashful Nature. Often scatters things.
Run Away, no item.
Flame Wheel
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember

Northwind, female. 13.
Calm Nature. Mischevious.
Keen Eye, no item.
Tackle
Double Team
Quick Attack
Wing Attack

Nightfall, male. 14.
Naughty Nature. Somewhat vain.
Rivalry, Quick Claw.
Tackle
Leer
Charge
Spark

Phoenix, male. 18.
Brave Nature. Impetuous and silly.
Torrent, no item.
Rock Smash
Leer
Bubble
Peck

[/details]

Bumping again. Don’t let the thread die!

That’s nice, Tsu! I like how you’ve got Energy Ball on your Ninetales so that it can handle Water-types. Also, it’s great that you’ve got healing moves on both your Pokemon.

I think that you should have a Water-type on your team, creating a nice balance, and the fourth…I’m not too sure about. If you’re going to get a Water-type, I suggest teaching it a move that can counter Grass-types, and its second type should be Electric, Ground, or Dragon, so that it can even out damage dealt by the Electric-type. The Water-type also has generally good stats. Also, if you do plan on getting a Water-type, it should know a healing move (such as Aqua Ring), just like your other Pokemon. If you’re looking for a certain species of Water-type, I’d suggest Lanturn. After all, it’s dual Electric- and Water-type, which makes damage from the Electric-type neutral. It can also learn several Ice-type moves, including Blizzard, Hail, and Ice Beam. Lanturn can learn Signal Beam, which also makes it some trouble for Psychic-, Dark-, and Grass-types, and being an Electric-type, it learns several Electric-type moves, handling Flying-type Pokemon and fellow Water-type Pokemon. Its base stats aren’t the best, but you can work on that by feeding it ‘energy drinks’. It has a very low recruit rate, though, of -4.5%, but if you want, I can give you a Wondermail S code for recruiting Lanturn. That’s no problem. It’s in IQ Group A, so it can learn useful IQ skills at a relatively low IQ level, including PP Saver, Acute Sniffer, Type-Advantage Master, Nonsleeper, Multitalent, Haggler, and Stair Sensor. So…the bottom line is, it’s GREAT.

That’s nice, Tsu! I like how you’ve got Energy Ball on your Ninetales so that it can handle Water-types. Also, it’s great that you’ve got healing moves on both your Pokemon.

I think that you should have a Water-type on your team, creating a nice balance, and the fourth…I’m not too sure about. If you’re going to get a Water-type, I suggest teaching it a move that can counter Grass-types, and its second type should be Electric, Ground, or Dragon, so that it can even out damage dealt by the Electric-type. The Water-type also has generally good stats. Also, if you do plan on getting a Water-type, it should know a healing move (such as Aqua Ring), just like your other Pokemon. If you’re looking for a certain species of Water-type, I’d suggest Lanturn. After all, it’s dual Electric- and Water-type, which makes damage from the Electric-type neutral. It can also learn several Ice-type moves, including Blizzard, Hail, and Ice Beam. Lanturn can learn Signal Beam, which also makes it some trouble for Psychic-, Dark-, and Grass-types, and being an Electric-type, it learns several Electric-type moves, handling Flying-type Pokemon and fellow Water-type Pokemon. Its base stats aren’t the best, but you can work on that by feeding it ‘energy drinks’. It has a very low recruit rate, though, of -4.5%, but if you want, I can give you a Wondermail S code for recruiting Lanturn. That’s no problem. It’s in IQ Group A, so it can learn useful IQ skills at a relatively low IQ level, including PP Saver, Acute Sniffer, Type-Advantage Master, Nonsleeper, Multitalent, Haggler, and Stair Sensor. So…the bottom line is, it’s GREAT.[/quote]

On top of that, you should consider Mudkip and Krabby for their IQ skills, Mudkip has never ceased to amaze me, and Krabby has Fast Friend, which gets Kecleons! :D

Here are some of my teams!
[spoilerPokémon Emerald Team:1yb060da]Swampert (Male) Level 51
Nature: Mild
Moves: Hydro Pump, Mud Slap, Surf and Ice Beam

Alakazam (Male) Level 51
Nature: Modest
Moves: Psychic, ThunderPunch, Fire Punch and Calm Mind

Magcargo (Female) Level 50
Moves: Rock Slide, Hidden Power, Flamethrower and Yawn

Wigglytuff (Female) Level 50
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Body Slam, Hyper Beam, Thunderbolt and Fire Blast

Tropius (Male) Level 50
Moves: Fly, Solarbeam, Sunny Day and Magical Leaf

I"m currently ploughing my way through the Team Magma Hideout in the Jagged Pass, and I plan to add one more team member. :3

[/details]

[spoilerPokémon Black 2 Team:1yb060da]Emboar (Male) Level 55
Nature: Lonely
Characteristic: Loves to eat
Moves: ThunderPunch, Flamethrower, Brick Break and Flame Charge

Unfezant ★ (Male) Level 55
Nature: Relaxed
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Moves: Return, Work Up, Fly and Quick Attack

Sunflora (Female) Level 55
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Strong willed
Moves: Giga Drain, Sunny Day, Earth Power and Petal Dance

Muk (Female) Level 55
Nature: Serious
Characteristic: Very finicky
Moves: Ice Punch, Return, Minimize and Sludge Bomb

Vespiquen (Female) Level 55
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Strongly defiant
Moves: Power Gem, Air Slash, Defend Order and Attack Order

Basculin [Red-Stripe Form] (Male) Level 55
Nature: Lonely
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Moves: Aqua Tail, Double Edge, Surf and Crunch

Currently waiting to battle Marlon for the eighth and final badge.

[/details]

[spoilerPokemon White:33u8udah]
Alakazam, Male. Lv. 48.
Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk) Nature. Very finicky.
Inner Focus, None.
Teleport
Psycho Cut
Ice Punch
Psychic

Trekker, Male. Lv. 51.
Quirky (N/A) Nature. Good perseverance.
Overgrow, Everstone.
Energy Ball
Dig
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade

Hunter, Male. Lv. 48.
Sassy (+Sp. Def, -Spd) Nature. Sturdy body.
Swift Swim, None.
Swift
Aqua Jet
Surf
Crunch

Tyler, Male. Lv. 50.
Lonely (+Atk, -Def) Nature. Likes to thrash about.
Blaze, Everstone.
Sky Uppercut
Cut
Flare Blitz
Flamethrower

Unfezant, Female. Lv. 49.
Careful (+Sp. Def, -Sp. Atk) Nature. Somewhat stubborn.
Big Pecks, None.
Fly
Sky Attack
Air Slash
Razor Wind

Vector, Male. Lv. 47.
Hardy (N/A) Nature. Somewhat stubborn.
Intimidate, Scope Lens.
Earthquake
Strength
Crunch
Dragon Claw

[/details]

It’s odd, but I think at one point my Alakazam knew strength… (Impossible!)
Also, regarding Vector… FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!

All your teams are… exotic, and cool. And then, after you see my PMU team… you may be a little… Shocked.
This is my team for new dungeons, and Tanren Chambers, which a guide to this dungeon can be found here!
Well… My team? You might ask, as it"s a bit bizarre, “why?” so I will explain, along with their movesets, on why I picked them.

~SK8ER BOI!
I picked Gallade, because, it"s cool, and at that time, out of the array of starters, ralts was my favourite. So, I guess Gallade stuck. I also liked Gallade"s type coverage, being able to learn moves such as Drain Punch to X-Scissor.
Gallade is level 100, and it"s current moveset is Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Ice Punch and Night slash.
I picked this moveset because, Drain punch helps in monster houses, recovering HP and all, Psycho Cut because, it is a 4 tile LOS, is pretty strong, and helps in TC quite a lot, Ice Punch because it has a chance of freezing, has great PP and is an all around great move, I picked Night Slash since this was buffed. It is now a move like Ember, and is rather strong at that. It helps in monster houses, just like Drain Punch and… It helps, a lot.
~LT. Bliss.
I picked Blissey because, overall it is a cool pokemon, it is a tank, and has a wide move pool. Now that the move tutor has been released, it is an even greater pokemon because it can learn Recycle via Green Shards. It also has the great ability of Healer, which comes to great assistance in parties in an array of dungeons that give out status problems.
Blissey is level 63, at the moment, and it"s moveset consists of Flamethrower, Refresh, Soft-Boiled, and Recycle!
These are moves handy in TC, because most of the chambers I arrive at, have steel/bug/ice/grass pokemon, so flamethrower comes to assistance, plus it has the chance of burning the pokemon, so even if its not very effective, it has the chance to burn-kill it"s self. Refresh is for un-needed status problems, like Paralyze, or Poison. Soft-Boiled is used for when Blissey or party members (people I"m in the dungeon with) need HP. Recycle is used for Grimy Foods and Grimy Berries, and it comes to great assistance in TC when all you find is Grimy Food or Berries.
[u]~Charlie~![/u]
Well. I have no real reason for picking Lopunny, other than the fact that it helps a lot in TC and it has Limber, which helps as it cannot get paralyzed. Lopunny is hard to train though, as it has Klutz and can"t even make use out of a Stamina Band, or Wonder Chest. As it is a normal type, it can learn a range of different moves, like Icebeam, HyperVoice, Flamethrower and even Focus Blast!
At the minute, Lopunny is level 91, at the minute, and it"s moveset consists of Icebeam, Round, Hyper Voice and Drain Punch. Icebeam is a great LOS and has a good chance of freezing the opponent, so it"s an all round great move for when you want to run through dungeons! Round is a small AOE and can be used for small Monster houses, and is 7x7 tiles. Hyper Voice is the bigger AOE, of around 11x11 tiles, and has a power of 90 which is great for Monster Houses that are big. Drain Punch also helps out in Monster Houses by keeping Lopunny"s HP up, and it also gives it coverage on other normal types.
[u]~Up In The Clouds![/u]
I chose Altaria because, it has Cloud 9 which removes weather effects, and also has Natural Cure, which cures it of any status problem after the turn, or round, (in PMU, after moving floors) and I loved it"s PMU sprite. <3
Altaria is level 65, at the minute, and it"s moveset consists of DragonBreath, Flamethrower, Draco Meteor, and Hyper Voice. It has DragonBreath because it has a chance of paralyzing and is a great LOS! Flamethrower, as I have said previously,

because most of the chambers I arrive at, have steel/bug/ice/grass pokemon, so flamethrower comes to assistance, plus it has the chance of burning the pokemon, so even if its not very effective, it has the chance to burn-kill it"s self. Hyper Voice is the big AOE, and has a power of 90 which is great for Monster Houses that are big.
and Draco Meteor was chosen because it"s a full screen AOE, has mighty power and is an all round good move!

Now… Onto the…
~DREAMTEAM~
[u]~Ninetales![/u]
I would love to have a Ninetales on my PMU team because they"re great! It generates sun, with it"s ability, and this would come to great use as Sun boosts Fire Type moves which would give Ninetales STAB.
It"s moveset would be Solar Beam, Flamethrower, Extrasensory, and Heat Wave! Solar Beam would come to use, as it wouldn"t have to be a 2 turn move as Ninetales has the abilities for Sun, Flamethrower because of STAB, the fact that it can burn enemies and the fact that it is a good LOS, Extrasensory, because it"s a great move for such a little range, and HeatWave for being able to clear Monster Houses easily!
[u]~Cacturne![/u]
Cacturne would be a great pokemon to have! I love Cacturne"s PMU sprite, and I loved the pokemon itself from the way it"s perceived in the anime, and the fact that it"s protected from taking damage from Sand Storms and that it has Water Absorb, which gives it HP when a water move is used against it.
My ideal moveset for Cacturne would be Dark Pulse, Hyper Beam, Giga Drain and Drain Punch! Drain Punch, as I have already explained helps in Monster Houses to regain HP, which is the same reason it would have Giga Drain. It would have Dark Pulse for Monster Houses too, because it"s around 9x9 AOE, and it"s a pretty strong move, and it would have Hyper Beam because it"s a strong move and is a pretty good LOS!
~Starmie!
I would pick Starmie because… Neigh. I love Psychic types! Plus, it has the ability Illuminate, which on PMU can make pokemon spawn quicker on the floor, as such. Helps when catching rare pokemon. Also, it can learn an array of type covering moves, such as Thunder-bolt, Icebeam, Signal Beam, and Power Gem! It is also, one of the quickest water types with a base stat of 115 for speed, the other being Floatzel! It is also genderless so takes no effect from moves such as Attract, or any other move that causes your pokemon to fall “in love”.
It"s moveset would be Thunder Bolt, Hydro Pump, Scald and Signal Beam! Thunderbolt would give it type-coverage over other water types and is a good AOE, Hydro Pump is a pretty powerful water type move, and a great LOS, Scald is a pretty good Spray move, and has the chance of burning, which is at a high percentage, so pokemon can die from burn-effects, if it has a lack of PP, and Signal Beam to give it type coverage over Dark Types!
Persian!
I would pick Persian for PMU because it can learn Pay Day which generates a lot of cash, has great type coverages with moves like Seed Bomb, Gunk Shot, Shadow Ball, Thunder Bolt, Power Gem and Dig! I would also pick it because it"s PMU sprite is cool and cute, and it has Limber which means it can"t get paralyzed!
It"s moveset would be Shadow Ball, to give it coverage over Ghost Type pokemon, Thunderbolt as it"s a good AOE, and pretty strong, Giga Impact, as it"s a really strong spray move and most pokemon are affected by it, and finally, it would have Hyper Beam as it"s a strong LOS and can hit almost every pokemon!
-Blood.

Is your Dream Team for all purposes or TC runs? If you’re going to run through TC, Starmie’s kinda hard to Co-op with in a team, and is sometimes plain annoying due to Illuminate. However, it is a great wild Pokemon hunter:D

Other than that, it seems pretty good~

Is your Dream Team for all purposes or TC runs? If you’re going to run through TC, Starmie’s kinda hard to Co-op with in a team, and is sometimes plain annoying due to Illuminate. However, it is a great wild Pokemon hunter:D

Other than that, it seems pretty good~[/quote]
My dream team is just a Team that I would love to train to a high level, with PMU being how it is, with the current experience system, unless you train that pokemon like crazy, it’s hard to even get to level 70. I would train this team, since Illuminate would help GREATLY with training, but, I don’t think I would use it for TC, as Illuminate would attract too many beasty pokemon… All thought it would be cool having a high leveled Starmie. :rage: