Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Logging In.. trap.

Logging In.. trap.

Well. I believe my account is bugged. I constantly get "Logging in.." and then get stuck at it, even if I leave PMU alone for hours. If I just leave it to sit there, it does nothing. It doesn't even go to "Receiving Data" and when it does, It get's trapped on there too. On the odd occasion it let's me on, 25% of the time I get a grey screen so I have to go through the whole process again and yet, I still get trapped at "Logging In.."
    I have tried re-installing PMU twice, and yet, no effect. It's getting on my nerves now.
    -Blood

Re: Logging In.. trap.

i have just the same problem i dunno why and its so annoying

In-game
    Suzzy The Grovyle
    Blog Entries

I don't have that Problem Weird... Hopefully it gets fixed soon, also Blood I like your Forums Profile Pic, I love Blaze The Cat ^^
    I might have disorders but that doesn't make me stupid, but if u want to call me stupid, your the one who is stupid, and bullying other people who has mental problems, is the wrong thing to do because we all have problems and we should respect them for being with us.

Avatar made by ArchyTheArc but was fixed up by Leafysaur

Discord: Suanne Keller#7583

In-game
    Coki
    Items User Title StylePiplupTorchic

Medo, please don't revive old topics. I'll see if I can fix your issue but I'm locking this.

Thanks.
    Discord: Coki#1021 | Lvl 100s count: 4 | I ate your birb seeds
    New to PMU? Check our Beginner's Guide out!