Most common team

[Deleted]

What is the point of this post?

i am kinda hopeing that maybe people could stop using these pokemon its getting annoying

i’m with alex it makes me dis myself because my only good pokemon is scizor

People will use what they like. If you yourself don’t like it, then just ignore it, there’s no reason to go around making threads like these that will only start up arguments and flamewars. :|

OMG i do not want another flame war! i am just warning everyone to try and change i mean over 1/2 of the PMU population is made up with these pokemon, i know its not because they are cool, they’re there because of the stats, moves

Really, now? You’re saying that several members such as myself have a Pichu because of the stats and moves? Volt Tackle only has a one tile and discharge can be taught to any electric type. Plus, Raichu learns thunder, which is a rather powerful move with distant range. If you’re unhappy with the fact that a few members have a Pichu, it’s your problem; not ours. I chose to obtain and stick with a Pichu because I like it; not for the stats and movesets.

Honestly, if you have an issue with seeing these four Pokemon in PMU, go edit the sprite sheet and swap them for whatever you please.

I have every single pokemon you listed, does that make me steriotypical? Nope. I find them… overused, so I don’t use them. Atleast, Flygon and Ttar are that way. My team consists of a Starly, a Walrein, a Primape, and Absol. Absol will be swapped with another pokemon once I get one trained.

andy- discharge is an AoE with a power of 80 thats kinda strong compared to some AoEs also volt tackle has a power of 120 that is strong, thunder has big range and a power of 120…see what i mean? maybe you might use it because you like it but others use it for these reasons :| .

Seriously Alex everyone will use what they want and your not going to change this because of a pointless thread

Agreed.

Agreed.[/quote]

Same. Some people like that team. No one cares what you think, or anyone else thinks. They’ll use what they want to use.

Not to sound rude, but its true.

Now everyone here has a point. However I have another view. First: Yes these are overused, you do see them all over the place. Second: It’s people’s choice on what they use, you can’t control someones choices.

Now my point. Looking at this situation from my view. I think this could be caused by the fact that our recruitable Range is very low. You can’t get any pokemon you want. Whether the NPCs haven’t been added, or the sprites haven’t. We just don’t have an entire choice out there.

Thank you,
~Jinx

Yeah, and once all of the non legends are added I’m sure there’ll be less of the same pokemon, since so many would be available. Good point.

i hope so :) i mean these pokemon that are overused are to powerfull, it makes the game less fun because when i am training my favorite pokemon players just cranck out these pokemon and kill me. they are basicly legendaries.
(manaphy is way weaker then tyranitar)

Not entirely true. :P My Starly can kill most people’s Tyranitars. :P And yet, it’s so overlooked…

NOBODY EVER SUSPECTS THE STARLY. MUAHAHAHAHA. coughcough

I agree with this. These pokemon are EVERYWHERE. I have a pretty uncommon team. Making me pretty special (somewhat) My Ampharos and Politoed are one of a kind. My Espeon and Leafeon…not much >.>

well… 1.most of them are overused so it is only commen to see them in a battle…
2.Its not like they are that hard to kill… my cacturn can sweep them all in one sword dance stack (Maby 2)

Cacturne? O_O the most evil pokemon, in my book…

Not entirely true. :P My Starly can kill most people’s Tyranitars. :P And yet, it’s so overlooked…

your starly is level 92 though…
and its Nobody suspects the WOOPAH!!