Behavior of PMU

Why cant ppl just all get along on PMU so it can be a happy and joyful place?!? Ive seen lots of ppl asking for help but the more informed player just ignore them! :evil: This is for all the players who have played on pmu for a long time!!: please please help other players so they can understand and have fun with pmu! :D Thanku~ Cyrus59

I do remember it was like this when it was… say 4-6 months ago… Community was rather friendly back then…

Now? Its the opposite I guess. :P

I miss the days when i was narbish… Or when there was trick cave, mar coast and mar island

Well, i wasnt around for those nice times…I only joined about a month ago…

Personaly I blame the rap music…
On that note:
I do dislike the amount of thefts, violence, pvp, swearing, and outlaws lately…

True…the outlaw spam…that is the worst…but PMU wasn’t like this? That’s hard to believe for my, frankly…lol, blaming rap music…I agree with that…rap music is it…it’s what it did to my sister…>.>

Rap music kills the brain… so does screamo :ugeek:

And the heavy typa-rock…lol, we think way too alike >.> but rap is my mortal enemy. It has destroyed m sister’s brain

Its true, outlawing is big this season… but there is no rule against outlawing nor PVP… as for the lack of player to player respect i agree with… taking items, cussing someone out, or just being bad to another is not right :/

but… this is the internet so you have to be prepared for trolls… no matter where you are :/

Though it’s true that i try to help everyone I can in pmu it’s not excatly the experienced players fault after all they want to play the game just as much as the newbs plus it’s so hard to trust ppl with all the spammers,beggars etc.
Some players could be on for one day and banned the next.

Well, I do try my best to help new players and I usually help them whenever I get the chance to. On the other hand, I personally never get helped unless I basically ask for like hours… Also I’m not all that sure that this should go in this topic, >.< it’s more of a general disscussion.

Yeah, it is wrong forum -.- dun do it again. Least ur not an adbot. Once 1 managed 2 get on here masquerading as a user named Ethiweemn (dunno how so dun ask) and posted 1 ad (all the same add with the same words and the same level of annoying) in every forum, including this 1 and the Roleplay forum, which I think r the 2 worst places 4 ads 2 b. Blah, blablah…

Celebishine? You act like you have the powers of a staff member. I see how this is related. And I agree. There is a lot of disrespect and a lot more… what’s the term… gaming for the sake of gaming. If you don’t try to enjoy the game past the gaming aspect, things grow repetitive and slow, and you will be driven out. However if you approach the world with an attitude that you can do anything, make your own fun and enjoy the game in your own ways, a kind of… roleplaying aspect, then the game grows static later on.

LOL I see Google bots in here all the time…

Jinx? you say it as if being a staff member was an abusive thing…

that’s the feeling i get anyways.

@ontopic
yes, indeed, things were more peaceful… until a random person started barricading making all this grow. curse him… Cough

No no. Just remarking that she has no right to go around ordering people what not and what to do. This has a bit of reference to this board, however yes, it would be better in the Discussions board.

I do agree that PMU was better back in peaceful times and issues have gotten worse. However no offense to anyone but all anyone does is complain about how all the old players are going and this is being worse and worse. I have noticed that is a major growing issue and people need to act towards it. Like helping new players,Or not ecourage thievings,or cursing or such. And try not to revert to violence with PVP and anger with cursing and I have reliased that PMU’s Report User List has grown and it will contuine if we do not act out. PMU needs to build a strong commuity. Of course we can’t relay on staff to do that. That is for our job as the people of PMU. So like Destroya,I and a bit a whole bunch of you are doing not just us is help Newbies,Report all issues and have fun. I thank all of those who are trying to help PMU. Thank for trying to help the PMU community and for those who aren’t please do so we can fix this issue of PMU or else it will grow. And another thing.Alot of old players are indeed leaving but alot are new are coming. But the game will contuine to grow and change.Which is only nature with how advanced its getting and a lot of players are leaving due to lag and the newbies may be bothering them or what not. Thats all I have to say. Sorry if I went off topic alittle.

This topic can stay in here. Your reporting the bad behavior of PMU.
I concur. I’ve been an admin once or twice on different Eclipse based games, and I see how an admin would react, normally of course. The players need to know something:
You bother the admins when they try to get the server up when it APPEARS they don’t do anything. They are. Mapping, Editing NPC’s, or…GETTING THE SERVER UP.
Spamming on chat is not authorised either. “SERVER’S NOT UP D<” “When will the server be up?” If you dunno, go check the site, and if everyone else is playing (Ask via PM) and they say yes, go browse game/site problems and it’ll have an answer…

SHEESH, thats not hard. Most o’ you are whiners.

Everyone just became mean…Becoming a thief was the new trend…and they trolls and spammers started coming…then it just became drama 24/7, one of the reasons I try to not come on as much as i used to. ;~;

Its a sad thing Luli.I have to agree though.There is alot of theifry,Trolls,Spammers,and a major outbreak of drama.Its really a sad thing.And I also agree that everyone is whiners.Gosh for bid PMU is down for an hour all everyone does is sit in the chat box saying ‘‘Is it up yet?’’ Plus you spam the Chatbox and freak out like if PMU isn’t up soon your gonna die or something.Not to mention the forums are spammed with things like PMU is down and it has been down.Thats just ridculious.Anyway I made my point