Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity Magnagates

i am thinking about making a guide to try to discover as many magnagates possible but i know some people think its a spoiler so im making a poll to let everyone decide whether i should make this guide or not.

if yes wins i will make the guide so everyone can work together to find magnagates.
if no wins i will not make the guide and ask staff to delete this

i respect your opinion so plz vote its your decision whether this guide is made

Don’t you think it’s a little early for that? Most people don’t have it. I don’t even know what a Magnagate is. But when I do, I will support you.

look at the end of the poll. it ends in june so many ppl should have it then and if you with to support me you need to vote.

I got it the day it came out, and beat it in less then six days. Kinda haven’t played it since xD; should get back to that so support on this.

Since all Magnagates are Mystry Dungeons, how would you make an exact guide on them? Would this be how you find Magnagates?

this guide would have all the magnegates that have been discovered by me and anyone who posts them
it will have difficulty level and floors. the goal is to find as many as we can.
i wont put any on until the poll is over if yes wins.
btw i have found 9 magnegates already

i have been working hard even if no one want a guide cuz i want to find out how many i can find.
for those of you who care about my magnagate research i have found 43 so far and that number is still rising.