Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: ~PMU Egg Guide~

  1. #11

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    swablu in skylift eggs

  2. #12
    nujabes fanatic blessupfam6667xD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    244
    In-game
    blessupfam6667xD
    Items Username ChangeUser Title Change

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon1998
    swablu in skylift eggs
    This is false. They are in Harmonic Tower eggs.

  3. #13

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuxl
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon1998
    swablu in skylift eggs
    This is false. They are in Harmonic Tower eggs.
    really? I guess I mixed my eggs up when I was in ht earlier woops

  4. #14

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon1998
    swablu in skylift eggs
    I believe Swablu are not in Skylift Eggs, but thanks anyways.

  5. #15

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    This is a well presented guide, I just have one tip for you. Why not have all of the spoilers presented in the same way? I like the way you presented the Tanren Chambers' egg list, so, why not do that? Plus then it will refrain from confusing people, as I nearly got confused, as it states things like --
    Riolu, Cubchoo, Absol, Porygon. (1% chance of getting.)
    It makes it look like the eggs all together are 1% chance, when actually it's just Porygon. Maybe if you spaced them out like this? --
    Riolu,
    Cubchoo,
    Absol,
    Porygon. (1% chance of getting Porygon.)
    Or something to make it clear that, you just mean that Porygon is 1%. Other than that, I like your guide.

  6. #16

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodthirst1
    This is a well presented guide, I just have one tip for you. Why not have all of the spoilers presented in the same way? I like the way you presented the Tanren Chambers' egg list, so, why not do that? Plus then it will refrain from confusing people, as I nearly got confused, as it states things like --
    Riolu, Cubchoo, Absol, Porygon. (1% chance of getting.)
    It makes it look like the eggs all together are 1% chance, when actually it's just Porygon. Maybe if you spaced them out like this? --
    Riolu,
    Cubchoo,
    Absol,
    Porygon. (1% chance of getting Porygon.)
    Or something to make it clear that, you just mean that Porygon is 1%. Other than that, I like your guide.
    Thanks Bloodthirst. I think I will take on these ideas and add them to the guide as soon as possible.

    Also, I'm now concentrating on Harmonic Tower eggs, if you guys want to help, please do.

  7. #17

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    Would you be alright with some PBA egg submissions?

    Here's what I've either gotten or my friends have hatched:
    Natu, Zubat, Duskull.

    According to the PMU wiki, you can also get Sneasel, Murkrow, and Ekans.

  8. #18
    nujabes fanatic blessupfam6667xD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    244
    In-game
    blessupfam6667xD
    Items Username ChangeUser Title Change

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckeredZebra
    Would you be alright with some PBA egg submissions?

    Here's what I've either gotten or my friends have hatched:
    Natu, Zubat, Duskull.

    According to the PMU wiki, you can also get Sneasel, Murkrow, and Ekans.
    I don't believe Sneasel is true, but you can get Misdreavus iirc.

  9. #19

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckeredZebra
    Would you be alright with some PBA egg submissions?

    Here's what I've either gotten or my friends have hatched:
    Natu, Zubat, Duskull.

    According to the PMU wiki, you can also get Sneasel, Murkrow, and Ekans.
    Yep, sure thing! I'll be doing some minor edits tomorrow after school, and revamping some of my guides. If I have time, I might be able to add some Pitch Black Abyss eggs this night.
    Thanks for noticing me.~

  10. #20

    Re: PMU Egg Guide, Where to get them, and what's in them

    Revamp of the egg guide!
    That's right, I am currently going to be revamping a little, i'm going to make the guide a little more understandable. Also, i'm going to be adding Harmonic Tower eggs, though it might take a while, it will take a lot of help, so if you know any eggs that I have not added in the guide that after I revamp it, please tell me.

    Thank you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •