Account Creation Not Working (for me) [SOLVED]

My Problem is solve, I Re-installed my computer, because of Windows7 being a real pain with game compatibility issues >.<
So I downgraded back to XP and now PMU runs just fine ^.^

I got it to be able to say that the server is online in the client so I go to the"New Account" Button.
I enter the User ID/Pass/Confirm Pass, and then click “Create New Account”.

After that It just goes to main with no confirmation message saying if the account was created or not.
I can even re-type the info again, and there is still no message again which should say that the ID is taken, which obviously means that the Account creation option in my client isn’t working.

I have the IP set correctly to pmuniverse.servegame.com
and I even have the Eclipse.net library files downloaded/installed as well.

My Client says Version 6.567
I’m not sure if that’s the right client, but it hasn’t notified for any updates so that must be right i think.

One problem cause that maybe becasue i’m running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.
I have the PMU set to run in Win XP SP3 Compatibility mode & Run as Administrator as well.

If ne1 can help, please I want to be able to play.

UPDATE:
Kronic helped make me an account, so even though that part still has problems for me, I only need to focus on my login problem now.
I try to login, and the “Sending Login Information” just keeps hanging with no change at all.

it can’t be windows 7, i have XP, and it doesn’t work for me either. i just hope i haven’t forgotten mah password.

Most likely it’s the same problem as me, becasue like you said in the one post “http://www.pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2501&start=10#p27058” you said the “Sending Login Information” message was sticking.
It’s doing that for me as well, but most likely that’s due to The account Creation not working as well, becasue for the Login, I can put random stuff in, and that “Sending Login Information” message will stick regardless.

It’s as if the account creation & login is screwed up.

I really want to play >.<

I’m gonna try to re-install and then try again.
I hope that will fix it, but I doubt it will.

Edit:
Nope, I Un-installed & Re-installed PMU Client, and then changed it to the right IP, then it went through the updater & updated.
I then Attempted to Create an account, but no luck at all.
The Login still stuck on the “Sending Login Information” message >.<

Crud, I really really want to play >.<

Edit 2:
I added the PMU client to my windows firewall and that didn’t fix it either >.<

Edit 3:
I even tried Re-installing the eclipse.net library files to see if that was the problem.
from here…
http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/library.php

I’ve tried re-installing the client again, I’ve clicked the on the “Sending Login Information” that hangs & retrying over and over again.
It’s like the Account Creation & Logins are having problems with any conformation commands being sent/received.

Edit 4:
Day 3 now… Still waiting for help >.<

Edit 5:
well Kronic helped me make an account, but i’m still having problems with that login hanging on the “Sending Login Information” message so i’m still in need of help, lol

I’m half-tempted to downgrade back to windows XP, so I can play, lol.
I’m not even sure if that will solve my problem, lol.

I’m having so many incompatibility problems with windows 7 Pro 64-bit, that it may be one of the causes of this problem but i’m not sure, lol.

I have to make a bunch of backups as well, lol.

Edit: PMU works after the Re-install downgrade to XP ^.^