Lottery Prizes

I would like to bring the lottery back to popularity. I buy tickets all the time and see what I win.

The lottery is very simple. You can have up to 100 tickets per week. Tickets can be bought in the lottery house which is in the delite plaza at the far right.

Inside you can buy tickets for 25 poke each on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

You give your tickets to Felicity the Meowth every Friday you have tickets to see what you match.

Every week the winning numbers change.

You get a prizes based off of how many matches each ticket has.

For example 2 matches = 100 poke

below is what has been discovered so far. I hope someday we know what every prize is.

0 matches: no prize
1 match : 25 poke
2 matches: 100 poke
3 matches: 5 Sitrus Berries
4 matches: Life Orb
5 matches: (undiscovered)
6 matches: (undiscovered)

4 matches is a Life Orb, and I’m pretty sure 6 matches is an Event Token (?).

thx for the help and im not putting in the lottery ticket until its PROVEN but I think the same thing you do but I don’t want my guide to have false info if we are wrong.

Hiya, Richard.

It’s nice to see someone looking into a long forgotten and overshadowed aspect of PMU 7. It’s been here for a while, not really that profitable, from what I’ve experienced. By all means, prove me wrong. I’m interested in the results!

Along with the possible prizes, you could consider going in depth with the probability of each situation and perhaps prize. It would take some time, but hey, it’s an MMO. There are others out there who are possibly willing to help you!

Lastly, if you are going to make a proper guide for PMU, I suggest you look at this wonderful guide about making guides by Dandy: http://pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=5668

It certainly helps with organization and easy reading for large amounts of information!

Best of luck!

thank you for the advise. I have edited to guide to look more professional.